The Amazon Review Game

Anyone want to play the Amazon Review game? find the funniest reviews for products :D .

Steve McFadden Canvas Clock

41JOn40QoHL.jpg

Not what i thought

by Atomic Cat Aids

I was really disappointed when this arrived as I thought I had ordered a 'Mr Potato Head' clock for my son. I dont believe in throwing things away so now Steve McFadden is perched above my child's bed and overlooks him as he sleeps, kinda like a cockney buddha or Eastend jesus. This quality piece also acts like a cookoo clock and at midday, Phil mitchell shouts various threats at my child and an strong alchohol scent is release from the centre of the device.

Decent item but its no Mr Potato Head

http://www.amazon.co.uk/STEVE-McFADDEN-Canvas-Signed-Artist/dp/B003BRMKDO/ref=pd_cp_kh_0

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

31VTJj4VuVL._SY450_.jpghttp://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

49,247 of 49,813 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars No more winning for you, Mr. Banana!, March 3, 2011

For decades I have been trying to come up with an ideal way to slice a banana. "Use a knife!" they say. Well...my parole officer won't allow me to be around knives. "Shoot it with a gun!" Background check...HELLO! I had to resort to carefully attempt to slice those bananas with my bare hands. 99.9% of the time, I would get so frustrated that I just ended up squishing the fruit in my hands and throwing it against the wall in anger. Then, after a fit of banana-induced rage, my parole officer introduced me to this kitchen marvel and my life was changed. No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theatre and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. I think I'll call it South Side Story.

8,587 of 8,929 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Angle is wrong, August 1, 2012

I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.