Photo

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#211 Andre S.

Andre S.

Asik

• 7,660 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 19:58

Christians are not monotheist. 1 does not equal 3, the idea that 3 can be 1 in unity is known as sabellianism which the early church professed (as well as certain current denominations) when it dumped monotheism. Their are trinitarian and sabellianism  Christians, but no monotheistic ones (aside from the few unitarian churches are almost to small to figure in). The historical development matters because it just goes to show how the bible is irrelevant to debate with because its own followers mess up on the very principles of doctrine by combining elements of paganism such as the trinity. Now do Christians see it this way? Absolutely not and fight tooth and nail to say that they are monotheistic but the closest thing is sabellianism. I mean its not like the Christians don't have a history of changing concepts without biblical authority and finding non scriptural resources to back it up (4th commandment rings a bell here).

Apart from the last couple of sentences, that's literally a copy-paste of your last post! You're not adressing any of the points I raised in reponse to it.

#212 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,282 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 23:13

Oh, I did? Would you care to explain? Because I've still yet to see you make a point and provide evidence for it.

You've only really managed to make yourself a hypocrite by derailing the discussion, but maybe that was your goal all along?

You like to dish it out and then complain when it comes back at you, that would certainly indicate hypocrisy. And name calling too, how very telling.   And claiming thread derailment, again, hypocrisy.  As I said before, you're doing an excellent job and no, an explanation would be a waste of time.  You have shown a disregard of others' responses to you, taken statements out of context and name calling; further discussion with you would be pointless.  Good day.

#213 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 2,992 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 00:21

You like to dish it out and then complain when it comes back at you, that would certainly indicate hypocrisy. And name calling too, how very telling.   And claiming thread derailment, again, hypocrisy.  As I said before, you're doing an excellent job and no, an explanation would be a waste of time.  You have shown a disregard of others' responses to you, taken statements out of context and name calling; further discussion with you would be pointless.  Good day.

I've not complained about anything, except maybe by pointing out your double standard of whining about discussion and then derailing + crapposting.

Your inability to provide evidence to support your assertions says it all. Obviously I was getting a little too close to home, so you tried to derail the discussion to cover up the truth.

How very malicious and insidious of you.

#214 xrobwx

xrobwx

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

• 923 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note II

Posted 22 January 2014 - 19:27

I'm confused. The image and her description don't match. :/

Good call, I was just adding the perspective of the Church of Satan.

#215 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,435 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 19:33

The amount of money people have is... 

Can I start an indiegogo campaign to fund me moving to another country? :p