Are Warnings permenant now or something?

My last warning was supposed to expire March 10th, but I still see "2 Warning Points" under my picture in all the forums etc. Do we see them forever now or something?

post-350302-0-35599000-1396062319.png

My last warning was supposed to expire March 10th, but I still see "2 Warning Points" under my picture in all the forums etc. Do we see them forever now or something?

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

how many warnings one needs to be banned for life? 3?

Mckay you better watch it!

They usually depend on the severity of the 'offence' usually 3 months unless otherwise stated, I'd recommend asking an admin to clear the spent ones..

Get in touch with one of us and we can fix it. It's very likely you had warnings that didn't expire before we moved over to the new warning system (before, we had a custom script that removed 20% every 6 months; now we have points that expire themselves in 90 days).

Get in touch with one of us and we can fix it. It's very likely you had warnings that didn't expire before we moved over to the new warning system (before, we had a custom script that removed 20% every 6 months; now we have points that expire themselves in 90 days).

Do you want a PM or can I ask you to get rid of them here? Warning issued December 10, supposed to expire March 10th.

Do you want a PM or can I ask you to get rid of them here? Warning issued December 10, supposed to expire March 10th.

I'll look at your account and PM you.

• 2 weeks later...