What a bad decision looks like

You could post a picture of pretty much any tattoo and it would still be correct. But the ones you posted are especially awful.

The tattoo of the selfie is amusingly both one of the best ones (as far as competence of the artist) and worst ones (as far as the fact that it's a frickin' tattoo of a selfie!!) at the same time...

• Like 1

You could post a picture of pretty much any tattoo and it would still be correct. But the ones you posted are especially awful.

The McDs is pretty good 

As for the top one, it seems he/she was a beginner/child. Personally, i'd love if my future  children tattooed me with their own handwriting :D

Some tats are actualy pretty good.

My brother got some dumb ones when he first when in to the navy.  A wolf on his back shoulder, and a cross on his chest.  Wolf...no idea and he isnt religious so no idea about the cross.

There's always one...

I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into a hate/love tattoo's

If it gets out of hand, I will msg a mod to close the thread.  Not like haven't requested this before.  :)

• Like 2

I'm with spacer still - plus most of those would look a lot better on paper / canvas.

a Lot of them would also look really boring on a canvas, whereas the artist makes them really flow on skin with the curves of the body. 

Personally I say the worst one is the YOLO one, simply because it's YOLO... also I never got the point of tattoed eyebrows it always looks terrible. but leafs for eyebrows... that's worse..

a Lot of them would also look really boring on a canvas, whereas the artist makes them really flow on skin with the curves of the body. 

Personally I say the worst one is the YOLO one, simply because it's YOLO... also I never got the point of tattoed eyebrows it always looks terrible. but leafs for eyebrows... that's worse..

yeah... girls that pull out eyebrows only to tattoo them on later :wacko:

Using the word "YOLO" in any shape or form is a bad decision in general.

It screams "I'm not smart enough to know Carpe Diem"

yeah... girls that pull out eyebrows only to tattoo them on later :wacko:

Maintenance, they think they get permanently perfect brows without plucking. 

Except plucked brows in general look terrible, and tattooed/painted ones look a lot more terrible. 

• Like 3

Man... people on twitter "YOLO swag"  " YOLO dinner" "YOLO"... if Had a twitter account i'd follow each and every one and say "FYIAB" (###### Y-O-U INFINITY AND BEYOND). 

Its also backwards.

Since 'You Only Live Once', doesn't that mean you should be super CAREFUL about anything you do and not take any risks? 

• Like 2

Its also backwards.

Since 'You Only Live Once', doesn't that mean you should be super CAREFUL about anything you do and not take any risks? 

Yeah pretty much...

Its also backwards.

Spread the word on all social networking sites, then maybe those people will understand.

• Like 1