39 posts in this topic

Posted

US:

14107783479_9e2005df87_o.jpg

Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4)
Free for PS Plus members 

Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes

Posted

Terraria is awesome on the Vita, be prepared to lose your life US PS fans.

1 person likes this

Posted

Terraria is awesome on the Vita, be prepared to lose your live US PS fans.

oddly enough i never really got into Terraria as much as I like Starbound :p Eagerly awaiting MC on the Vita though.

Posted

oddly enough i never really got into Terraria as much as I like Starbound :p Eagerly awaiting MC on the Vita though.

Not tried Starbound yet, I'd assume being the natural progression from Terraria it would be the better game.

Posted

speaking of MC on sony products. i wish there would have been 2 play modes for the ps4 version (meaning 1 as is with its extended worlds & 1 that is compatible w/ the ps3/vita version) so i could easily switch back and forth between my ps4 & vita

Posted

Really jealous of Terraria, been waiting for a sale for ages :/

Also, topic pinned / renamed & keeping EU + US together etc etc

Posted

Oh snap, a new thread! :p

I really wanted Dragon's Crown. How are the Sly Cooper games? I never touched them...

Posted

Really jealous of Terraria, been waiting for a sale for ages :/

Also, topic pinned / renamed & keeping EU + US together etc etc

Dragon crown is the only game on that list i was looking forward too but im the US :(

Posted

Another weak month for the PS4. You'd think they would be supporting their flagship console better than this. Why not put NBA2K14 in for PS4 as well as PS3?

Posted

How are the Sly Cooper games? I never touched them...

They are fun platformers. I bought the HD remix of the trilogy a few years ago and platinumed. It's not too challenging, but to me it was very fun. I compare it to the Ratchet & Clank serious, minus the guns, but you get a really cool Cane that can do various things. Also, you get to play as The Murray!

Posted

Wow, great games.

Posted

Terraria is on offer for EU PSN this week and I'm really tempted to snap it up. Even more so with news like OlliOlli and other indie games receiving free cross-buy upgrades for PS4.

Just know it's going to be included in July's EU PS+ lineup though :laugh: Is it worth the gamble to pass up 66% off :p Hopefully the resident Terraria-addict can chime in cough AB

1 person likes this

Posted

Trine 2 and Pixeljunk....looks very good and will help mitigate the drought. Who am i kidding i have a backlog that's enough for the next five years. But we need moar gaemz! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Terraria is on offer for EU PSN this week and I'm really tempted to snap it up. Even more so with news like OlliOlli and other indie games receiving free cross-buy upgrades for PS4.

Just know it's going to be included in July's EU PS+ lineup though :laugh: Is it worth the gamble to pass up 66% off :p Hopefully the resident Terraria-addict can chime in cough AB

Yes yes yes!

Usually a sale like that indicates we might not get it. Or at least not for months and you'll certainly get use out of the Vita right away with Terraria.

2 people like this

Posted

I have never played any of those games, so this is good news for me. I'm not a fan of sports games, and I'm especially not a fan of the NBA, so that game is out. But overall, pretty good selection.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have never played any of those games, so this is good news for me. I'm not a fan of sports games, and I'm especially not a fan of the NBA, so that game is out. But overall, pretty good selection.

Both Trine 2 and Pixel Junk Shooter are not just good games imho, they are great games. 

I had no idea Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate was also a Vita release. Downloaded it last night on my Vita but did not get a chance to check it out. I was very psyched to see that.

Posted

Shooter is great fun co-op  :)

Posted

Sad that Terraria is not free yet. I thought they were going to extend the free games on the first tuesday thing to the US but it looks like they didnt.

Posted

Sad that Terraria is not free yet. I thought they were going to extend the free games on the first tuesday thing to the US but it looks like they didnt.

First Wednesday, not Tuesday. Same model EU has had for a long time.

Sony will also adjust the length of time each title will be available. Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available from the first Wednesday of the month and will be free for that month until the first Wednesday of the following month.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1215579-sony-rejigs-playstation-plus-to-offer-two-games-per-month-for-each-platform/

Posted

awesome. some of the games showed up yesterday so i will give it a try later today to see if they are there.

Posted

Both Trine 2 and Pixel Junk Shooter are not just good games imho, they are great games. 

I had no idea Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate was also a Vita release. Downloaded it last night on my Vita but did not get a chance to check it out. I was very psyched to see that.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to them both. Do they support online coop or local?...both?

Posted

Yeah, I'm looking forward to them both. Do they support online coop or local?...both?

Local for sure, and I am not 100% sure about online, but I believe they do not.

Posted

Local for sure, and I am not 100% sure about online, but I believe they do not.

Damn, that would have been great. My brother and I love coop, but he lives kind of far away. So it's online or nothing for us, unfortunately. I'll still give these games a good shot though.

Posted

EU store not updated for me yet but I grabbed Dragon

Posted

'Glad' to hear the PS store not updating wasn't isolated to me. I just did a manual search and they showed up. There's also a UFC ps4 demo available via search. Not sure what else isn't showing in the store.

PSN downloads are hideously slow today as well. I've tested some other downloads and it is just PSN, it is using about 5mb of my 50mb connection.