LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1u1

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:17

US:

14107783479_9e2005df87_o.jpg

Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4)
Free for PS Plus members 

Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief – and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic wicked goblins and their evil plan and a magical environment full of wonder.

14291124811_cc9508d45c_o.jpg

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4)
Free for PS Plus members

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate is a twin-stick shooter with equal elements of action, exploration and puzzle solving. Saving scientists and uncovering the mysteries of an ill-fated research trip requires you to study and manipulate your environment. Blast and dig through rock and ice, unleashing floods of water, lava, gas, magnetic oil and even deadly stomach acid, all powered by an advanced fluid mechanics simulation.

14107924347_4eb2616d33_o.jpg

NBA 2K14 (PS3)
Free for PS Plus members

NBA 2K13 was a monstrous release for the world’s 1 NBA video game franchise, with more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and ‘Best Of’ mentions. NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again, providing the best basketball gaming experience for legions of sports fans and gamers around the world.

14294471535_f804bf878b_o.jpg

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
Free for PS Plus members

The pages of the Thievius Raccoonus are disappearing and now Sly and The Gang must get back together to save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever! Travel through time, meeting and playing as Sly’s ancestors as you race to recover the past to save their future.

14293928614_228f0743fa_o.jpg

Terraria (PS Vita)
Free for PS Plus members

DIG, FIGHT, EXPLORE, BUILD! Nothing is impossible in the special edition version of this action-packed sandbox adventure! Over a dozen environments and hundreds of items to craft and enemies to defeat! The world is your canvas – make it your own.

14292502382_85078b081f_o.jpg

Mutant Mudds Deluxe (PS Vita)
Free for PS Plus members

Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun! Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.

Source: Playstation Blog

-----

EU:

4th June: Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross Buy)
4th June: Trine 2: The Complete Story
4th June: NBA 2K14
4th June: Lone Survivor (Cross Buy)
4th June: Dragon’s Crown
4th June: Surge Deluxe

http://blog.eu.plays...wn-pixeljunk-2/

-----

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: May 2014

#2 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:21

Terraria is awesome on the Vita, be prepared to lose your life US PS fans.

#3 OP Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1u1

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:22

Terraria is awesome on the Vita, be prepared to lose your live US PS fans.

oddly enough i never really got into Terraria as much as I like Starbound :p Eagerly awaiting MC on the Vita though.

#4 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:23

oddly enough i never really got into Terraria as much as I like Starbound :p Eagerly awaiting MC on the Vita though.

Not tried Starbound yet, I'd assume being the natural progression from Terraria it would be the better game.

#5 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 13
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:25

speaking of MC on sony products. i wish there would have been 2 play modes for the ps4 version (meaning 1 as is with its extended worlds & 1 that is compatible w/ the ps3/vita version) so i could easily switch back and forth between my ps4 & vita

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Once More 'Round the Sun

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:26

Really jealous of Terraria, been waiting for a sale for ages :/

Also, topic pinned / renamed & keeping EU + US together etc etc

#7 dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:30

Oh snap, a new thread! :p

I really wanted Dragon's Crown. How are the Sly Cooper games? I never touched them...

#8 Houtei

Houtei

Neowinian

Posted 29 May 2014 - 15:31

Really jealous of Terraria, been waiting for a sale for ages :/

Also, topic pinned / renamed & keeping EU + US together etc etc

Dragon crown is the only game on that list i was looking forward too but im the US :(

#9 DeltaXray

DeltaXray

Neowinian

Posted 29 May 2014 - 18:01

Another weak month for the PS4. You'd think they would be supporting their flagship console better than this. Why not put NBA2K14 in for PS4 as well as PS3?

#10 D!ABOL!C

D!ABOL!C

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: HTC One (M8) Android 4.4.3

Posted 29 May 2014 - 18:08

How are the Sly Cooper games? I never touched them...

They are fun platformers. I bought the HD remix of the trilogy a few years ago and platinumed. It's not too challenging, but to me it was very fun. I compare it to the Ratchet & Clank serious, minus the guns, but you get a really cool Cane that can do various things. Also, you get to play as The Murray!

#11 D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nokia 113

Posted 30 May 2014 - 00:01

Wow, great games.

#12 Andrew

Andrew

Once More 'Round the Sun

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 03 June 2014 - 21:19

Terraria is on offer for EU PSN this week and I'm really tempted to snap it up. Even more so with news like OlliOlli and other indie games receiving free cross-buy upgrades for PS4.

Just know it's going to be included in July's EU PS+ lineup though :laugh: Is it worth the gamble to pass up 66% off :p Hopefully the resident Terraria-addict can chime in cough AB

#13 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:25

Trine 2 and Pixeljunk....looks very good and will help mitigate the drought. Who am i kidding i have a backlog that's enough for the next five years. But we need moar gaemz! 

#14 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:43

Terraria is on offer for EU PSN this week and I'm really tempted to snap it up. Even more so with news like OlliOlli and other indie games receiving free cross-buy upgrades for PS4.

Just know it's going to be included in July's EU PS+ lineup though :laugh: Is it worth the gamble to pass up 66% off :p Hopefully the resident Terraria-addict can chime in cough AB

Yes yes yes!

Usually a sale like that indicates we might not get it. Or at least not for months and you'll certainly get use out of the Vita right away with Terraria.

#15 spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:48

I have never played any of those games, so this is good news for me. I'm not a fan of sports games, and I'm especially not a fan of the NBA, so that game is out. But overall, pretty good selection.