Match 61: Brazil vs Germany (Semi Final)

59 members have voted

1. 1. Brazil or Germany?

• Brazil
    • Germany
  2. 2. How many goals will Brazil score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Germany score?

• 5+

Man If I was German coach I would go all out and just bury brasil in goals, but I know he can't risk injuries for teh final so...

I think anyone who's seen this Brazil team playing in this World Cup could see this coming...

Well, at least they made it to the semi-finals, as opposed to those pathetic "high-rated" teams like Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, etc.

Record? I'll give you some ######ING stats.

• Klose is now the top World Cup scorer.
  • Germany surpassed Brazil in World Cup goals.
  • The last time Brazil got 5 at home was in 1939.

:|  What a massacre. And we still have 45 minutes left. Germany is certainly going to let go of the throttle and save themselves for the final... or will they? :| If they keep going all out, Dilma is getting overthrown tonight.

Well, at least they made it to the semi-finals, as opposed to those pathetic "high-rated" teams like Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, etc.

Yeah so did 3 other teams make semi-finals, that's like fools gold "saying oh we were mining for high quality gold and all we got was faux gold". Don't get me wrong, I just dislike the current Brazilian team, if you ask me, Brazil has had the bones in them to win every cup since 2000 at least. But players alone don't make a team, so does coaching...

:|  What a massacre. And we still have 45 minutes left. Germany is certainly going to let go of the throttle and save themselves for the final... or will they? :| If they keep going all out, Dilma is getting overthrown tonight.

Well... I'd continue the massacre :P But yeah it's a done deal. As a Coach, I would ask players "what do you want to do :P ".

Record? I'll give you some ######ING stats.

• Klose is now the top World Cup scorer.
  • Germany surpassed Brazil in World Cup goals.
  • The last time Brazil got 5 at home was in 1939.

I think you forgot the one about most WC titles  :rolleyes:

Feeling a little hurt dont we?

Well... I'd continue the massacre :p But yeah it's a done deal. As a Coach, I would ask players "what do you want to do :p ".

This game feels like someone playing FIFA 14 for the first time against a pro, with no AI help.

• Like 3

Feeling a little hurt dont we?

Not at all, it's not my country that's loosing so bad. In fact, we scored 5 to Germany a few years ago, so they know how it feels. :P It was a friendly, but it counts. 

Germany supporters should definitely not be walking the Brazilian streets tonight. Stay safe, people!

No one should walk on Brazilian streets at night.

Oh wow! 0-6!

Someone, explain to me what's going on on my television right now. WTF?

Also, is Germany not making goals on perpose, they made 5 goals in just 18 minutes and now nothing...

Brazil is getting r@%$d.

You have to give it to the Germans, they play like a team, seeing Brazil from the start, everyone wants to score a goal all by himself.

Is it me, or does it look like Germany is not scoring on purpose?

I thought so too but .... Goaaaaaaaaaaaaallll!