What avatar  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which photo as an avatar

• Draconian Guppy Puppy
    • Maximum Carnage
    • Joker still 1
    • Joker still 2
    • Only God Forgives Dragon.

i'd say go for whatever suits your taste. not my need to decide on this :)

i'd say go for whatever suits your taste. not my need to decide on this :)

Well since a couple of forum friends were going bezerk and threatened to dDos me if I didn't get an avatar.

Well since a couple of forum friends were going bezerk and threatened to dDos me if I didn't get an avatar.

to those i can only say what i wanted to pm to some crazy guy from ireland today, that if all people have to do these days is to worry about others avatars, then i dont wonder that this world is in such bad shape... :)

to those i can only say what i wanted to pm to some crazy guy from ireland today, that if all people have to do these days is to worry about others avatars, then i dont wonder that this world is in such bad shape... :)

Lol yet you're the complaining, about those complaining? See how that works ;)

Seriously though :Rofl:  :laugh:  it's more of a council thing, you wouldn't understad ;)

Before you start getting angry and swearing at people, I guess to know the fact would be good. I don't recall what avatar he had, but what I see that the avatar was removed due to its size 28.5KB and the guideline is 20KB.

I get that rules are rules, not that I've ever been a fan of authority, but it is what it is.

That said....

Please respect our 56k modem users:

The maximum file size for an avatar is 20KB.

The maximum file size for a signature is 75KB.

Is this limitation really still relevant in 2014?

The original thread is from over 12 years ago, and I'm sure that those limits we common from well before then.

In my opinion, you should let the guy have his damn avatar (of 6 YEARS), and tell the whiner to do one.

• Like 3

I get that rules are rules, not that I've ever been a fan of authority, but it is what it is.

That said....

Is this limitation really still relevant in 2014?

The original thread is from over 12 years ago, and I'm sure that those limits we common from well before then.

In my opinion, you should let the guy have his damn avatar (of 6 YEARS), and tell the whiner to do one.

Yup, I tried searching for what the original limitation for avatar was greater or not, can't find it, in any case, why did the system, 6 years ago, let me upload if the file was bigger than allowed, then again meh... complainers gonna complain?

So recently a mod removed my avatar because it was breaking the rules, which I had since 2009ish... Anywho, a couple of friends from the forum requested I get an avatar or they will unfriend me, so in all goodwill I decided to create a poll for it.

Well, you should be banned for ever for using the word "anywho".  And any friend that would un-friend you for not having an avatar isn't worth having anyway.

Whether there is a "/s" (or "\s") - (I am not a coder so don't really know) at the end of that sentence is open to your own interpretation. :laugh:

Wait, it was removed because it was too big in size? We can fix that...

rPzkF7O.gif

19.7KB. ;) All I did was change the number of colors from 256 to 32 and optimize the GIF.

Did not follow up on this thread.

I'm tempted to use it, however, if the same user complains again :/

Well, you should be banned for ever for using the word "anywho".  And any friend that would un-friend you for not having an avatar isn't worth having anyway.

Whether there is a "/s" (or "\s") - (I am not a coder so don't really know) at the end of that sentence is open to your own interpretation. :laugh:

Grammer nazzi  eh?