New Build 9931/9932 immenint?

They won't likely release anything to the public this soon after TP 9926. I know people are excited for another build but good grief, let it go back into the oven a little longer. Quality software takes time to write. I imagine they're still sorting through a ton of feedback from the newest build.

I hope the next build has the improved Start menu with transparency. I like a little eye candy. :-)

I hope the next build has the improved Start menu with transparency. I like a little eye candy. :-)

I want the Search back - it's one of the things that made mini-Start palatable. (It was in 9879 and 9901, as well as the older builds.)

I want the Search back - it's one of the things that made mini-Start palatable. (It was in 9879 and 9901, as well as the older builds.)

the search next to the start menu does the same thing.

finds files,programs, commands. its not just cortana 

Open the start menu and just start typing...

hehe, what's a Windows Beta without a bit of trolling :p

I ran to my computer and checked for updates ya bastard, lol. ;-)

I thought you were joking but mine is in fact updating right now!

I ran to my computer and checked for updates ya bastard, lol. ;-)

I thought you were joking but mine is in fact updating right now!

OK it downloaded and installed an update that it said was 9932 but after a long reboot I'm still on 9926. Must be that update to 9926 they posted today.