San Francisco Becomes The First City to Ban Sale of Plastic Bottles

Remixed, did you even read your links ?

The article from the Guardian said nothing about your conspiracy theory. It only said the foundation was @ risk of getting a bad rep for doing stuff with Perceived bad companies like Monsanto... That's it

I would really like to know why you hate the people you call yuppies, why you hate anyone anything that is considered popular, fashionable, desired, successful.

You claim people from Africa told you? Lol, come on you have to do better than that- that is such a bad example of proof it actually works against you.

Or stop wasting money on something that's NOT as good for you as what comes out of the tap?

Are you freakin serious......Not all bottled water comes from a municipal water supply.

Even it does come from the municipal water supply, it is treated via reverse osmosis and micro-filtered.

The plant i work at (Mount Olympus Water in Utah) has 3 types of water Filtered drinking water (r.o. water), distilled water and Natural Spring water.

Do you know how often a municipal water supply is tested.  The FDA only requires municipalities to test their water supplies once a month, as opposed to testing on an hourly basis in a water bottling plant.

Go buy a bottle of water (non-distilled) from the store and boil it till it all evaporates, then do the same with your tap water then look at the residue left in the pot after words then come back and tell me which is better for you.

I won't drink tap water or let my kids drink it. i don't want me or my kids digesting the amount of chlorine, fluoride (not meant to be ingested anyways) and what chemicals they use to treat water. i will use it to cook with.

Whomever convinced you to have these ideas are the stupid ones.

Or, we just have infinitely better tap water in the UK than you do. ;)

Not where I live, chalk heaven.