Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse

ITT people who say gays have equal rights (to marry someone of the opposite sex) complain that a gay guy married someone of the opposite sex lol

ITT people who say gays have equal rights (to marry someone of the opposite sex) complain that a gay guy married someone of the opposite sex lol

Yeah...it's not quite that simple. No one was complaining about the marriage, one way or the other. It's what happened after the fact that is the issue. But nice job trying to make it something it's not.

Remove the word "gay" from the headline and no one would care.

Sad but very true, that's what got me(and I'm sure 90% of the rest) to click.

What came after ? She realized he didn't love her and the entire marriage was a sham ?

Yeah that's what many of the people I this thread want gay people to do. Don't come crying to us when sally finds her husband at the bathhouse.

Make your choice do you want people to marry who they love or do a ted haggard.

If society didn't tell her she was somehow wrong/shamed and pressure her to what they see as normal, this problem wouldn't have occurred.

If society didn't tell him he was somehow wrong/shamed and pressure him to what they see as normal, this problem wouldn't have occurred.

What came after ? She realized he didn't love her and the entire marriage was a sham ?

Yeah that's what many of the people I this thread want gay people to do. Don't come crying to us when sally finds her husband at the bathhouse.

Make your choice do you want people to marry who they love or do a ted haggard.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with anything that's been discussed in this thread. But just so we're clear though we're talking about India. Not the US or the EU.

Not sure if she's a bigot.A childhood friend of mines dads wife left him for a women. He was fine with gay people, but nearly killed himself over the emotional loss of losing his wife.

Yeah and I never said he was physically abusing her, either. Torture doesn't have to be physical.

Yes...the torture apparently was that her husband is gay. Thats not actually abuse.