Office 2013 is HORRIBLE. NO colors?

Question

I was forced to upgrade when a new motherboard deactivated an older office 2010 tied to my hardware. I signed up for Office 365

Wow where do I even start?? All CAPS & white. Blinding white. Even dark gray gives me a headache.

How do I enable color back? I searched the Web and I am not alone yet can't find a solution. Why won't MS add office 2010 to 365 as it's clearly preferred

8 answers to this question

You can still download 2010 with your subscription but I really do not understand your complaints about 2013. It integrates nicely with OneDrive which is a huge plus. Also there are theme options in the settings.

• Like 1

Office 2016 adds precisely the colour options you are looking for. Until then, if the whiteness of O2013 is too blinding, use f.lux, especially at night. 

was forced to upgrade when a new motherboard deactivated an older office 2010 tied to my hardware. I signed up for Office 365

Wow where do I even start?? All CAPS & white. Blinding white. Even dark gray gives me a headache.

How do I enable color back? I searched the Web and I am not alone yet can't find a solution. Why won't MS add office 2010 to 365 as it's clearly preferred

You can not unfortunately. :(  The "dark gray" is as dark as it gets.  Office 2016 beta has a much more pleasing "dark gray" similar to that of Office 2010.

Office 2016 on top / 2013 on bottom

post-21852-0-95217800-1431884460.jpg

You can still download 2010 with your subscription but I really do not understand your complaints about 2013. It integrates nicely with OneDrive which is a huge plus. Also there are theme options in the settings.

NOPE

http://blogs.technet.com/b/uspartner_ts2team/archive/2014/02/06/when-must-i-upgrade-from-office-professional-plus-2010-subscription-to-office-365-proplus.aspx

This is soo unacceptable. Wow what was MS thinking??