21,000 Posts and counting.....

DocM     21,000 Posts reached yesterday.....

I don't know if it is proper for me to post this, but...this is a big achievement. I am a newbie on Neowin but realize his contribution to the Science Discussions and News forum is massive. Here's to many more great posts..... :)   

DocM, A contributory member? OMG ROFL

:p

Sorry, couldn't resist

That's not very nice. :(

He may contribute things you don't agree with but in my experience he certainly contributes very useful information a lot of the time.

• Like 2

but what percentage of that is spam?  Never mind unless its in the form of an infographic I wouldn't get it.

jk, grats doc,  keep the posts rolling :)

• Like 2

He may contribute things you don't agree with but in my experience he certainly contributes very useful information a lot of the time.

It was meant to be one of my special congrats, y'know, like a sarcastic 'best man's' speech, (a congrats with a bitter aftertaste) no hostility intended by it :)
  • Like 2

Congratulations, DocM. While I don't agree with many of your posts, I appreciate how you back up your opinion with facts and research. A rare trait on the interwebs.

Congrats, with my limited time it will be a while if i ever get there :p

Got to agree with this.

I disagree often with DocM but he is a good member and contributor.

Gratz to him.

• Like 1

FTR, Aheer.R.S. and I have a nudge in the ribs understanding about such comments. No ill will was intended or perceived. Think JR High days.

• Like 1

FTR, Aheer.R.S. and I have a nudge in the ribs understanding about such comments. No ill will was intended or perceived. Think JR High days.

Agreed, and very true, if we were standing together in a line, and someone took a shot at us, I'll gladly drag him into the line of fire, and then make a run for it :D

• Like 1

His posts seem well thought out, and not just quick spam like some other members.... ^ :shifty: ^

So, congrats, I guess.  As much as I strongly disagree on some issues with him, the man is a useful contributor on many other things that I strongly agree with. :)

• Like 1