Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages

...and when you don't, copy and paste a stupid "victim card meme."

When you play the victim you get called out for it. The difference with me is, nothing in my posts or beliefs can even be remotely related to Hitler. I don't believe in wiping out a group of people, religious or other wise. Im also not against Christianity or it's believers. Believe in it all you wan't, that's your right. But pulling out the Hitler card when you can't even make the connection goes to show just how weak your argument is, which reflects on you. If you're going to try to compare someone to something, learn how to do it properly. 

When you play the victim you get called out for it. The difference with me is, nothing in my posts or beliefs can even be remotely related to Hitler. I don't believe in wiping out a group of people, religious or other wise. Im also not against Christianity or it's believers. Believe in it all you wan't, that's your right. But pulling out the Hitler card when you can't even make the connection goes to show just how weak your argument is, which reflects on you. If you're going to try to compare someone to something, learn how to do it properly. 

This whole thread has been nothing but a bunch of bigoted hatred and intolerance against Christianity.  When that is pointed out, you put some stupid meme in to be witty... and maybe get a pat on your back by other bigots.  

You will find very little or any anti-gay rhetoric here - none by me.  I support ssm - and don't give me that hypocrite BS.

This religious objection crap is such a joke. These jack-offs refusing to uphold the law are using their religion as a passive-aggressive way to say "Hey, homo, I don't like that you're having gay buttsex!" Passing out marriage license forms to a same-sex couple and then processing it is no more an endorsement of the "gay lifestyle" than is simply refraining from throwing them off the roof of a building.

When someone says something this stupid, only Hitler will do.

This whole thread has been nothing but a bunch of bigoted hatred and intolerance against Christianity.  When that is pointed out, you put some stupid meme in to be witty... and maybe get a pat on your back by other bigots.  

You will find very little or any anti-gay rhetoric here - none by me.  I support ssm - and don't give me that hypocrite BS.

I pointed out you playing the victim card based on how you posted. You basically screamed woe is me. While you may personally support SSM, the fact remains that those who do oppose SSM tend to almost always fall into the Christian category. That' in no way means all Christians but for the most part the opposition comes from them.

When someone says something this stupid, only Hitler will do.

I never seen you complain about this.

And I never said that, so again nothing I said even remotely relates to a Hitlerism.