Why should I get another Windows Phone?

I'm in the same boat as OP. I was an iPhone user since first to 3 gen. Then I jump to Windows Phone 7. I love it. It was fast and easier to use. After the years went by, the UI got nicer and more complex which I like but the lack of good running apps and the OS was running slower. I can't really see myself staying with Windows Phone anymore. I have own so many different Windows Phones, HTC7, Nokia Lumia 710, HTC 8X, Lumia 925, Lumia 635, and now Lumia 930. I have a Android tablet which I don't like and if I don't see Windows 10 Mobile go well then I will get iPhone 6S. I will miss live tiles but I will get so much more out of it. 

And this is from a person that I would call myself a fanboy. Too bad I don't see Windows 10 Mobile be like what Windows 10 desktop.

Android: Never even once.

If windows doesn't work out i'm going to apple. I'm not going to a platform designed to collect every ounce of information on me and sell it. I don't trust any of google's business.

Sigh....

Don't blame android, instead if you're paranoid blame the google services (apps) on android phones. There are also android phones without the google services if you prefer that(all phones from china, firephone, blackphone etc etc) and you can always flash a custom rom which are without google apps by default. But saying that a whole OS is untrustworthy just because it's shipped in most cases with a few google apps makes no sense.