What happened to all my posts?

It's the first time I visit the forums since the upgrade and my post count is down to 1. I used to have over 2,000. Because of that I can no longer see past posts/topics.

/edit I think I know why. I logged in via Google login. How can I merge the two?

It's the first time I visit the forums since the upgrade and my post count is down to 1. I used to have over 2,000. Because of that I can no longer see past posts/topics.

/edit I think I know why. I logged in via Google login. How can I merge the two?

Cant you just log off and login not using the Google login.  I never link Google, Facebook....or anything else to my logins. Should be able to switch I would think.

Better haha.

I merged your current account with the new one. Next time this happens, contact a supervisor or admin via the Contact Us form and we'll get you sorted out.

What happened here? How did you resolve it?

I did a clean install of Windows 10 so I had to log back in. Thought I had a Google login setup so I logged in with that. Then I realised that my neowin account wasn't tied to any 3rd party service. Logged into my Neowin account and went somewhere in the menus to merge the two.