(French tourist) Natalie Amyot who fell pregnant releases Youtube video to find baby's father

Never knocked up a girl immediately after I had met her, never knocked up any girl for that matter, condoms are not cheap, but they're a good investment.

We will go with you never took a sex ed class... Condoms break and it is possible to get pregnant the first time you have sex with someone. Sometimes in the heat of the passion no one takes out a condom. It happens. Regardless of all that... Once again, why is everyone only dumping on her? There was TWO people in that room.

What? Did you even read the article. She forgot his name.... She had it in her phone but it was lost.  This is no sides to the story.... THEY hooked-up (so yes, they did the same thing) and she ended up pregnant and now she is trying to find the father. 

Yes they hooked up by what I'm getting at is that this was someone she decided to have sex with and yet she needed to save his name on her phone in order to remember it.  Regardless; there is always two sides to a story.

We will go with you never took a sex ed class... Condoms break and it is possible to get pregnant the first time you have sex with someone. Sometimes in the heat of the passion no one takes out a condom. It happens. Regardless of all that... Once again, why is everyone only dumping on her? There was TWO people in that room.

The pill is common. Lying about the pill is also common. Men who want children are rare, men who expect children from a one night porking are rarer. Men who want children from a single porking do not exist.

Also, I would fathom it is safer to knock up someone who doesn't live in the nation where you live in terms of avoiding responsibility.

And finally, it was her choice to get pregnant and her choice to keep the child after realizing it.

Men don't make most of the decisions when it comes down to it. Smart men, in first world nations, simply want sex without consequences. In this case that happened.

Edited by _Alexander

Let's just say that I'm a bit paranoid about that, usually I like to end the act outside, but let's not go too much into details ;)

Why am I dumping on her? Because if the couple messes up it's the girl who's going to end up with the consequences, especially when she's having sex with someone she just met and probably will never see again, after all if we guys knock someone up and we won't meet her again it's not our problem, well, it's not a practical problem rather a moral one. If they didn't use a condom she surely is dumb and if the guy doesn't acknowledge this relationship he surely is a son of a you know what. In general people who have unprotected sex with strangers are dumb in my book, condoms protect you against diseases too. If they used a condom then she's incredibly unlucky because breakage and slippage are not that common, it's around 1.5% if I remember correctly.

I don't know what laws apply in this case, but in my country if the guy is over 18 years old he cannot refuse to take a DNA test, he must acknowledge paternity and support the child, the law is fair, but if a similar law applies in this particular situation she's naive if she thinks the guy is going to answer her call.

As for the parents, if I was her father I wouldn't be too happy to see my baby girl all over the Internet telling the whole world she had unprotected sex with a complete stranger and now she's pregnant, but that's just a matter of personal opinion.

• Like 3

Oh my god... I think every state has a school like this. Over here in WA State, it's like DTF like rabbits. It's terrible..

I wouldn't say it's horrible.

If I don't have a girlfriend, I would be all over it.

Yes they hooked up by what I'm getting at is that this was someone she decided to have sex with and yet she needed to save his name on her phone in order to remember it.  Regardless; there is always two sides to a story.

What are the two possible sides? She raped him? He asked for her name and she told him but she didn't even ask for his? What?

The pill is common. Lying about the pill is also common. Men who want children are rare, men who expect children from a one night porking are rarer. Men who want children from a single porking do not exist.

Also, I would fathom it is safer to knock up someone who doesn't live in the nation where you live in terms of avoiding responsibility.

And finally, it was her choice to get pregnant and her choice to keep the child after realizing it.

Your first two sentences are irrelevant to this discussion and as for the third one...

It was her choice to get pregnant? What are you talking about? I suppose your solution is forced abortion? It's not normal to want to try to find the father? Yes, it's an unconventional method and most woman wouldn't try that hard but whatever.

As for the parents, if I was her father I wouldn't be too happy to see my baby girl all over the Internet telling the whole world she had unprotected sex with a complete stranger and now she's pregnant, but that's just a matter of personal opinion.

Ahhhh You are a double standards kinda guy. Awesome...

Thanks for playing guys. We all know Neowin tends to be very anti-woman with these kinds of stories. It's not surprising since over 90% of the members here are men and I suspect well over the national average of males living in their mom's basement and never getting laid.

What are the two possible sides? She raped him? He asked for her name and she told him but she didn't even ask for his? What?

She raped him? Possible, but I doubt it. That he thought it was some good old fashioned NSA sex and now he's hiding because he doesn't want to be saddled with a love child?  Another possibility. He doesn't exist and she's just doing this for her fifteen minutes of fame? Yet another possibility.  Maybe he professed his love for her; she freaked out and left and now that she's pregnant she's like "On second thought....". Shall I continue?

Edited by c.grz

She raped him? Possible, but I doubt it. That he thought it was some good old fashioned NSA sex and now he's hiding because he doesn't want to be saddled with a love child?  Another possibility. He doesn't exist and she's just doing this for her fifteen minutes of fame? Yet another possibility.  Maybe he professed his love for her; she freaked out and left and now that she's pregnant she's like "On second thought....". Shall I continue?

No, don't continue... What does any of that have to do with my original point they did the same thing (hooked-up for one night) but everyone is ONLY calling her a slut and an idiot.

Ahhhh You are a double standards kinda guy. Awesome...

Thanks for playing guys. We all know Neowin tends to be very anti-woman with these kinds of stories. It's not surprising since over 90% of the members here are men and I suspect well over the national average of males living in their mom's basement and never getting laid.

You replied to the only part of my post with which you could forward your point, but conveniently ignored the part where I defined him a "son of a you know what".

Also, it seems that somehow you know that if I was the father of a guy that impregnated a girl and then abandoned her I would be proud of him, well, I would consider him a scumbag and that I'd do whatever I legally can, even report him to the authorities, so that he would accept his responsibilities.

I respect women so much that I do everything I have to in order not to ruin their lives, among those things there's also using a condom and paying attention while I'm using it.

No, don't continue... What does any of that have to do with my original point they did the same thing (hooked-up for one night) but everyone is ONLY calling her a slut and an idiot.

Because he's not an idiot, even though I don't think he's that smart either, he's a scumbag; actually he's an idiot too because this girl could have had a whole horror house of infections and he couldn't possibly know it. (I'm assuming they didn't use a condom)

She's an idiot because I think she should have forced him to use a condom yet she likely accepted unprotected sex with a complete stranger, she chose to put herself in danger and risk an unwanted pregnancy, she's lucky she ended up with a pregnancy and not an STD.

While he "only" had "one" thing to worry about (STDs) she had two things to worry about, basically the situation was: a female idiot + a male idiotic scumbag + (likely) alcohol, a recipe for disaster.

• Like 2

Oy... what an unlucky one night stand.

Never knocked up a girl immediately after I had met her, never knocked up any girl for that matter, condoms are not cheap, but they're a good investment.

un?  $2.50 for a box of 3 pack durex id think is cheap :wacko: even at $5

Maybe people who can't afford condoms shouldn't be having random sex if they don't want to get knocked up? Maybe?

Oy... what an unlucky one night stand.

un?  $2.50 for a box of 3 pack durex id think is cheap :wacko: even at $5

Please man tell me where you live! :D

Here the brand I use (Control) goes from 10 € up for a 6 pack, same for Durex.

Maybe people who can't afford condoms shouldn't be having random sex if they don't want to get knocked up? Maybe?

Here you can get them for free in family counseling facilities and the Red Cross also provides free condoms, you won't get top notch brands like Durex and Control but they will do the job.

Please man tell me where you live! :D

Here the brand I use (Control) goes from 10 € up for a 6 pack, same for Durex.

wow crazy?! where is that?!

Here you can get them for free in family counseling facilities and the Red Cross also provides free condoms, you won't get top notch brands like Durex and Control but they will do the job.

same here, not having a condom, basically is not an excuse IMO.

That said... If possible, I always prefer meat on meat :shifty:

wow crazy?! where is that?!

same here, not having a condom, basically is not an excuse IMO.

That said... If possible, I always prefer meat on meat :shifty:

Italy :/ you can save a bunch (50%) buying on line but if you are in a hurry you'll be in the drugstore's clutches.

Without is always better, as long as I know her very well and she takes the pill, aka my girlfriend, even with thin and ultra thin condoms it's not the same.

Italy :/ you can save a bunch (50%) buying on line but if you are in a hurry you'll be in the drugstore's clutches.

Without is always better, as long as I know her very well and she takes the pill, aka my girlfriend, even with thin and ultra thin condoms it's not the same.

Ah that sucks donkey ballz, you could always abstain :p

Ah that sucks donkey ballz, you could always abstain :p

Weeelll, I'd rather not :D having a girlfriend who's not on the pill can break the bank here and I need to save the much needed money for the 950XL, that one is going to be painful.

Your first two sentences are irrelevant to this discussion and as for the third one...

It was her choice to get pregnant? What are you talking about? I suppose your solution is forced abortion? It's not normal to want to try to find the father? Yes, it's an unconventional method and most woman wouldn't try that hard but whatever.

I am saying that we don't know the circumstances. Many women lie and many men believe them. Also the guy most likely doesn't want anything to do with her now.

Yes, unless she is mentally ill or ridiculously stupid. Women have the choice of not going through with a birth - thus it is safe to assume she wants the child. That is two points in HER court.

No it is not normal to try to find the father, most women know who the father is.

• Like 1

I am saying that we don't know the circumstances. Many women lie and many men believe them. Also the guy most likely doesn't want anything to do with her now.

Yes, unless she is mentally ill or ridiculously stupid. Women have the choice of not going through with a birth - thus it is safe to assume she wants the child. That is two points in HER court.

No it is not normal to try to find the father, most women know who the father is.

True, where I live, it is very common for women to say "yeah i am on birth control" in order to "hitch" any guy they want.