Scooter's new single "RIOT"

I don't know how many of you (still) like Scooter, I grew up with their music and I really liked them at that time (Move your ass, Hyper Hyper, Fire, etc.), up to the point where they started doing crappy tunes and I lost interest (becoming a Prodigy fan since '92 might also played a role :P). However, their new single really, really surprised me, and in a good way. It's Fire v2.0 and I love it! THIS is Scooter, and I would love to see them return to their roots. Anyway, you can listen to the track bellow (but not while you're driving :D ). Also, fun fact, it's almost impossible to find a video of this, if you google "scooter riot" you get only videos about scooters and crap like that :laugh:

http://videa.hu/videok/zene/scooter-riot-yvUDViljZFEUOusD

• Like 1

Off topic, I saw Blue Man Group a few years ago, and was impressed by the subtle references they made to the KLF.  Scooter do similar.  KLF represented an art movement aligned with chart-friendly rave - Scooter are a lot more aware of their culture than people assume.

Off topic, I saw Blue Man Group a few years ago, and was impressed by the subtle references they made to the KLF.  Scooter do similar.  KLF represented an art movement aligned with chart-friendly rave - Scooter are a lot more aware of their culture than people assume.

I agree. But they did mistakes too, like trying to switch to whatever was commercial at one time and loose fans because of this. They should really go back to what defined them as a band...

• Like 1