Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do You Believe In Ghosts?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe In Ghosts?

• Yes
    • No

I am 46 and haven't seen God, a ghost, or Elvis (he's dead).

Now you see, You get it :) that's the difference Elvis is dead, but did exist! :woot:

The rational me doesn't believe in ghosts.

Nevertheless, after a scary movie or something like that, if I hear a sound or see something resembling a shadow in my room at night, sometimes it's enough to scare me - for a few moments, of course - and I "reinforce" the bed covers over my head and body. The power of suggestion, in the dark, is strong.

I've always slept with the covers over my head since I was a kid, I know it's because of fears I had as a child. I blame "Evil Dead I" for that. I shouldn't have seen it at that young age, hehehe. My grandmother also has a few of what she calls "true" stories (that happened to her), that she believes involves ghosts, and she used to tell them when we were young. That can also be a factor.

I still have the habit of covering all my body when in bed and I'm so used to it it's almost natural as sleeping. Besides, I like feeling that my ears are warm, hehehe.

But yeah, I'm a rational person, I know it's my mind playing tricks on me. But, in the moment, it's stronger that the rational me.

Although, there have been a few times when I smelled a flowery scent late at night in my room, kinda like a perfume. Without any reason for the smell to be there - I was just sitting on the computer. The scent appeared and lasted probably less than two minutes. This happened maybe 4 or 5 times a few years ago, and hasn't happened since. Maybe I was visited by a perfumed ghost of a woman...? Who knows? ;)

Edited by Setnom

Only if you mean Ghost in the Shell! :p

No I don't believe in ghosts because I've never seen one and haven't seen anything convincing either.