Bad Kids

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter on the bed.With the worst premonition, she reads it with trembling hands:

Dear Mom, It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I have eloped with my new boyfriend. I'll admit I guess I was attracted to him for all the wrong reasons, with all his piercing, tattoos, and his big motorcycle. I know what we have together is true love, real passion and he is so nice to me.

But not only that Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more children with me and that's one of my dreams.

I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasy we may want. In the meantime, we'll pray for the scientists to find the AIDS cure, for Ahmed to get better, he deserves it.

Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Just please try to be happy for me. Some day we'll visit so you can get to know your grandchildren, I promise.

Your daughter, Judith

Spoiler

P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer...

I love you!

when I moved out of my moms house.

I left a note saying I was moving to Manila in the Philippines to be with my gf and son...

but in reality I moved to Florida....

3 minutes ago, deskiller said:

when I moved out of my moms house.

I left a note saying I was moving to Manila in the Philippines to be with my gf and son...

but in reality I moved to Florida....

What's the difference? /j :shiftyninja: (regarding the humidity) :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gotenks98 said:

I would dad rage so hard if this happened to my kid. That is just horrible even if it is a joke.

You got that right. :) dad rage, made me lol! So, that's what it's called!!!