What will everyone watch once the NFL is done?

After the NHL is done, then it's a terrible stretch til it and college football/NFL start back up again. I don't really get into the NHL tho until football is over, but when I lived near Detroit I used to watch it all the time ;)

Just an interesting fact, anyone remember that limo crash a few years back? Ending the career of Konstantinov by putting him in a wheelchair.. well that limo they got was 5 minutes from our house, we would always drive by and they would limo's out in the front to rent, just thought that was a weird coincidence..? lol

that happened right outside my friends work. could see everything from the window...sad day for wings fans.

that happened right outside my friends work. could see everything from the window...sad day for wings fans.

Yeah it was, I haven't been seeing many games about Detroit, do you know how that guy is doing?

Baseball is fun to play, just boring to watch....

Anyways, after football is done I'll keep watching the NBA. I love basketball, Go Rockets! :yes:

baseball is awesome.. i cant fathom how anyone can say its boring

i know how i can say it, because the team where im at sucks hardcore butt cheek... and there is no point and watching a sucky team suck so sucking bad!

if i could watch the yanks or braves every time i probly would watch baseball more

I'd like to point out that your football involes holding the ball in your hands largly. Where as the proper, English football, actually involves kicking the ball with your foot the majority of the time. Who thinks American Football should be forced to change it's name? Me. And I hate both sports, so neh. :p

All basketball, all the time. I don't even really get into baseball until the middle of June (except for the Braves & A's) once the NBA is over. Plus, the NHL playoffs are always fun to watch.

But NCAA basketball at this time of year is unmatched in my opinion. Conference schedule, conference tournaments, then the NCAA 64 and NIT. It's b-e-a-utiful.