Why Donald Trump is still allowed on Twitter ?

Bette Midler questions why Donald Trump is still allowed on Twitter following Azealia Banks ban.

IMO, its a good question for twitter (double standard).

The Independent

Probably because twitter has already received large amounts of backlash for censoring right leaning conservatives voicing their opinions and people who have done nothing wrong other than disagree with safe space regressive's, sjw's, and feminists. Just look at their stock prices in the first half of this year which is a direct result of their recent policy changes.

I would love to see the backlash they would get for banning Trump.

And while some might consider the things trump says as offensive the things he said in no way break twitter's conduct rules. At least as far as the quotes they showed in that link go anyways. And if that's the worst they've got..?

More on why Azealia was banned from the same site.

Edited by trag3dy

I don't like seeing Trump's blithering remarks as much as the next person, but I think it's better that people be allowed to see him for what he is rather than him getting censored.

I can't comment on the Banks fiasco, I don't know what happened and after reading the first few sentences of the article trag3dy posted I realised that I really didn't care. :laugh:

• Like 1