Russian warplanes reportedly bombed US base in Syria

9 minutes ago, ctebah said:

Huh?  I think you're lost, again.

All US troops in Syria are there illegally. 

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

No you are the one that is lost. Show me a source that says they are there illegally? If indeed they are then Obama should be tried as a war criminal along with the British PM.

What US troops, what war?    :shifty:

Jq23QE6.gif

Edited by Raze

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

No you are the one that is lost. Show me a source that says they are there illegally? If indeed they are then Obama should be tried as a war criminal along with the British PM.

Holy Christ facepalm!

The only way for US troops to be there illegally is to be invited.  All US/UK/French troops are there illegally, at least according to international laws.  Then again, we know how much those countries love to follow international law.

Just think about it, the Russians bombed the base not once, but twice, and the Americans can't do anything because the base itself is illegal.  

Though you knew this, didn't you spend most of your life in law enforcement? 

So yes, once again, you're completely lost.

His meme isn't helped by the fact the US and Russia had agreed not to step on each other in Syria, and have been working on sharing ops areas to prevent oopsies.  

That Russia has now offered 4-5 different versions of what happened, each quite diffetent, is telling. These have ranged from denial to saying the Jordanians approval the raid.

Sounds like a 5 year old: "MOMMIE!! HE made me do it!"

Uhhhh....no. 

This shows Moscow either doesn't have control of its forces or is trying to bully concessions. Neither is a merit badge.

9 minutes ago, DocM said:

His meme isn't helped by the fact the US and Russia had agreed not to step on each other in Syria, and have been working on sharing ops areas to prevent oopsies.  

That Russia has now offered 4-5 different versions of what happened, each quite diffetent, is telling. These have ranged from denial to saying the Jordanians approval the raid.

Sounds like a 5 year old: "MOMMIE!! HE made me do it!"

Uhhhh....no. 

This shows Moscow either doesn't have control of its forces or is trying to bully concessions. Neither is a merit badge.

Indeed there is an agreement of cooperation but the US gov is not giving the Russian gov the locations of their moderate rebels and the locations of their Instructors that are currently in Syria training said rebels.

Then there is the problem of the US gov not wanting to reclassify certain moderate rebel groups because it is backing them. 

Unfortunately this leads to emberassing situations when children end up getting beheaded on tape by these US backed groups.

Nevertheless it makes sense that Russia will just keep pounding these positions since they cannot drag their feet waiting for the US to give them an official stance that illegal secret training facilities and illegal western troops are within Syria.

12 hours ago, Mirumir said:

Because the Western audience gets a distorted news-feed on Russia.

There was a study when they sampled news articles about Russia from the major western media outlets. They found out that nearly all of them reported negative news on Russia all the time as if nothing good ever came out of the country. I know this from my own experience and you can check it out for yourself too. Just punch "russia" into google news.

As of right now, the second biggest story on Russia after the Olympic judgment is this one: "Russia could invade Poland 'overnight': report NEWS.com.au-3 hours ago"

I know.  News Ltd is one of my regular reads, so it did indeed influence my post.  It's Rubbish.  I actually can't wait until the stupid country (USA) are no longer the be all and end all super power of the world.  It's time they stopped having the BS influence they have on the world.

20 minutes ago, Nashy said:

I know.  News Ltd is one of my regular reads, so it did indeed influence my post.  It's Rubbish.  I actually can't wait until the stupid country (USA) are no longer the be all and end all super power of the world.  It's time they stopped having the BS influence they have on the world.

Or maybe the rest of the world that is allegedly so heavily influenced can stop being sheep followers. It is a sad day that the US needs to be cut down because others allegedly cannot think for themselves.

Or, maybe you are just wrong.

27 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Or maybe the rest of the world that is allegedly so heavily influenced can stop being sheep followers. It is a sad day that the US needs to be cut down because others allegedly cannot think for themselves.

Or, maybe you are just wrong.

You're right.  But while the USA thinks it has all the power, it's dumb minions will follow it.  I'm not wrong, the USA is a cancer on this Earth.

Just now, Nashy said:

You're right.  But while the USA thinks it has all the power, it's dumb minions will follow it.  I'm not wrong, the USA is a cancer on this Earth.

Then so are all the following nations. Yours included, apparently.

Obama should not make threats against a sovereign nation and draw a red line in  the sand and when it was crossed dozens of times does nothing. He showed his true weak character and leadership. The US President does not and cannot make promises he does not keep. It just makes him look like the fool that he is.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Then so are all the following nations. Yours included, apparently.

You're more than welcome to discuss the blatantly obvious.  It's time everyone cut the USA loose and let them deal with their stupid ###### alone.

Just now, Nashy said:

You're more than welcome to discuss the blatantly obvious.  It's time everyone cut the USA loose and let them deal with their stupid ###### alone.

I say cut them all loose, seeing how every country following is a cancer. NWO right?

8 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I say cut them all loose, seeing how every country following is a cancer. NWO right?

They're only a cancer because they suck the farts out of whatever US president rocks up.  Maybe when Trump comes to power, the other countries with good politicians (He makes such a thing seem possible) will stop listening to their stupid ideas.

Just now, Nashy said:

They're only a cancer because they suck the farts out of whatever US president rocks up.  Maybe when Trump comes to power, the other countries with good politicians (He makes such a thing seem possible) will stop listening to their stupid ideas.

Well clearly removing the US isn't a solution because they will just suck up to someone else then. 

Oh yeah, Trump is an answer, LMAO.

5 minutes ago, Nashy said:

They're only a cancer because they suck the farts out of whatever US president rocks up. Maybe when Trump comes to power, the other countries with good politicians (He makes such a thing seem possible) will stop listening to their stupid ideas.

Then maybe another country needs to step up and be a leader, or at least act like one.  Stop being a follower and learn to be a leader.  Other wise you will still have countries following and listening to stupid ideas and sucking up farts, as you so eloquently put it.  Same outcome, different leader and country to blame.  But hey, it is easier to be a follower since you do not have to take blame for anything and always have someone to point the finger at.

Personally, I am still hoping for a time where everyone cuts the crap and learns to live without all this BS.  But sadly, won't be in my time.

1 hour ago, Eric said:

[Thread cleaned]

Cut the bickering and stick to the topic.

There is no "topic" this is a typical anti america circle jerk of a post, should have been closed by now 

7 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Then maybe another country needs to step up and be a leader, or at least act like one.  Stop being a follower and learn to be a leader.  Other wise you will still have countries following and listening to stupid ideas and sucking up farts, as you so eloquently put it.  Same outcome, different leader and country to blame.  But hey, it is easier to be a follower since you do not have to take blame for anything and always have someone to point the finger at.

Personally, I am still hoping for a time where everyone cuts the crap and learns to live without all this BS.  But sadly, won't be in my time.

And pray tell, which country is out there that's not run by either a coward or a lunatic? I'l wait

• Marshall locked this topic