Official Deadly Assaults in Europe Thread

Sounds like a good idea, since this is now happening daily, this thread will fill up fast. 

Latest news on the above is the Church priest had his neck sliced open... 

The perpetrators of this evil are not human. I feel so bad for France, Germany and even Sweden right now :(

• Like 2

According to the BBC news I was just watching, at least one of the attackers was on the "S" list, and known to anti-terror police.

So, how many more of these attacks do you think it'll take before they start arbitrarily arresting anyone on their watch lists, and deporting them? Right or wrong, I can see it happening eventually... They can't just continue doing nothing...

• Like 1

I would like to suggest this as the "hero image" for this thread...

NSFW: hxxps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/aa/f1/1d/aaf11d8c0e4bbf7873d81e66628add16.jpg

• Like 2

I hate religion. That's all I have to say on the matter. I'm not going to sit here and declare my hate toward any single based religion that seems to be the current force behind the recent terrorist murders, as once they calm down, another will soon take their place.

I just hate how religion and\or politics always seem to be the forefront for all wars.

Cant we all just agree to live in peace and get along!?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, restroom said:

I hate religion. That's all I have to say on the matter. I'm not going to sit here and declare my hate toward any single based religion that seems to be the current force behind the recent terrorist murders, as once they calm down, another will soon take their place.

I just hate how religion and\or politics always seem to be the forefront for all wars.

Cant we all just agree to live in peace and get along!?

if only man, if only.

Islamic State Threat in Europe Shifts

Some U.S. officials see terror group benefiting from smaller attacks while continuing to plot

According to U.S. officials the smaller attacks may be designed to overwhelm law-enforcement and intelligence services—helping operatives planning a bigger attack to move around undetected.

• 2 weeks later...

Machete attacker in Belgium who injured officers, shouted 'Allahu akbar' shot dead

'First indications' suggest attack was act of terrorism, says Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel

Two female officers were attacked and wounded by a man wielding a machete and shouting "Allahu akbar" outside the main police station in the Belgian city of Charleroi on Saturday, police said.

The assailant was shot by a third officer and later died of his wounds, authorities said. The attacker's identity and motive were not immediately known, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel said, but added the "first indications" suggested it was an act of terrorism.

• 2 weeks later...

Woman stabs three on Brussels bus in unexplained attack

A woman stabbed and wounded three people on a bus in Brussels on Monday and was then shot and wounded by police, the public prosecutor's office for the Belgian capital said.

Brussels is becoming worse than Detroit in its worst days.