Screenshots of you 0wning...

A few of mine I had in the UT2004 folder, I had a lot more of onslaught a while ago but didnt back them up when I formatted. These screenshots were done using one of my many online nicknames "RideTheLightning".

ONSLAUGHT:

ons2.jpg

ons1.jpg

DEATHMATCH:

dm1.jpg

dm2.jpg

dm3.jpg

dm4.jpg

CAPTURE THE FLAG:

ctf01.jpg

... and another special screenshot on the remake of the Halo map "BloodGulch". I had collected double damage, I then fired a redeemer at the enemy base before switching back to flak gun. My favourite screenshot :yes:

bloodgulchredeem.jpg

not that great of 0wning but it was one of the recent ones i had...i'll look for my CD of saved screens, where i have real ownage XD

Sorry, it's not me owning (since I suck at CS/CZ) but I just wanted to show this. If you don't know what the fcuk I'm talking about look at the CT leader. :pinch:

Had to resize it from 1280.

post-78-1087348141.jpg

Sorry, it's not me owning (since I suck at CS/CZ) but I just wanted to show this. If you don't know what the fcuk I'm talking about look at the CT leader. :pinch:

Had to resize it from 1280.

nice (Y)

at a recent trip to a lan arena i was playing a net game with up to about 10 ppl on assault for ut2004

it got to a point where i was easly in the hundreds for score and they were struggling to get to 30 or 40 points.

by the end of the match most players had left the server :(

shame i never got a screeny :(