Screenshots of you 0wning...

While I was not "King Of Ownage," I think 7th place out of 120 or so players is pretty decent :D

Especially considering there was alot of players who spelled Team with an I, and Joint Ops is not the game to do this (And if you take notice of my Assists, I am indeed a Team Player ;) )

post-78-1089780903.jpg

I don't know if it counts as being owned, but I got a kick nonetheless:

bahahahaha :rofl: ###### on the go :D :laugh: :laugh:

What you probaly did :p

never! thats the first thing they start bitching about. me using hacks or something. because they try to gang up on me and i drop them all. :D

wow, becuase thats hard to do with a superhero mod :rolleyes:

True, BUT! Those guys where like lvl 10 or higher .... :D

this may not technically be ownage but... i have been trying to get into the top ten in atleast one area for a long time. sure 2k3 isnt as big as it once was but it still has alot of Bombing Run players left. this was taken last staurday morning at 2:30 am..ive since fell from there cause i havent played much..

post-78-1090443344.jpg

this may not technically be ownage but... i have been trying to get into the top ten in atleast one area for a long time. sure 2k3 isnt as big as it once was but it still has alot of Bombing Run players left. this was taken last staurday morning at 2:30 am..ive since fell from there cause i havent played much..

very nice work. i left 2k3 on my machine after buying 2k4 just to play bombing run...

i dont have enough time to play enough to get up there :wacko:

very nice work. i left 2k3 on my machine after buying 2k4 just to play bombing run...

i dont have enough time to play enough to get up there :wacko:

thanks.

you dont have to play alot to get a decent rank in stats tho. staying alive and getting sprees gets you up the ranks the fastest.

and since my preferred position is defense( i can do offense too) its not too hard.