Screenshots of you 0wning...

just call me "teh dialup sniper"..heh. bout 7 or 8 headshots and 2nd or 3rd on the team too..ut2k3 bombing run..

post-78-1089607464.jpg

Only reason I didn't have more kills in there is because Cameron was on my team for a while and taking all the kills.

Oh yeah, and I'm way better than TwiztedCam. I would show you some screens of me owning his gayass, but I don't have any.

I'm CrossedXeroxed

Only reason I didn't have more kills in there is because Cameron was on my team for a while and taking all the kills.

Oh yeah, and I'm way better than TwiztedCam. I would show you some screens of me owning his gayass, but I don't have any.

I'm CrossedXeroxed

Yeah, I've been steal killing alot recently. Big fun. But you suck at CS now, go back to playing CZ ######.

You callthat> ownage ? :rofl:: :laugh::

I'm sorry ... But you haven't seen the statistics on the games me and my mate played once, thats like a drop in the ocean compared:pp

like i said, it's just a medium bot, so it's nowhere near'real'> 0wning, but it looks quite nice because of the 0 units & buildings lost;))

^^

Never agreed in that crap. If you're good, you're good. How does 800 x 600 make you "1337" if it's easier?

It doesen't, it's each to their own.

Same lame ass "1337 wannabees" said that once .. 1024x768 is the best for me !

Most games Run better on 1024x768 with my rig. but the better the graphics card, Geforce 6800 for example, should be able to handle 1600x1200 Just great.

You didn't get any headshots in that pic. :p

on the f3 stats thing it doesnt show a headshot count. if you get headhunter then you know you atleast had 15 headshots.

easier to see at 1600x1200. and you dont need as much AA and AF.

Hardly needed at 1280x1024. Don't really notice a difference with it on either, except lower fps. (Shakes fist at video card)

i owned these dudes.. right after i took this, they kicked me cause they thought i was cheating.

What you probaly did :p