[NW2AD] : UT2004

ok, i aleady registered and made a post on the forum that being-obtatyion set up.

i saw the logos in your other thread, they looked pretty good. have you sent them over to DL?

Ya I seen ur suggestions :laugh:

I sent the logo to DirtyLarry's email

He says that he will put it on the site and give me the html so I can see it I will give it to u and the others to see

VG

Good work guys, I'm keeping an eye on this. Don't take this wrong, but I would greatly enjoy killing you all :D

In your dreams I will get u a million times b4 u get me :laugh:

VG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is still going on, if people would like to join and play still.. visit the forum via the first post here or in my sig lol

(I've asked Joel to pin this but didn't see the topic title, it should be changed to [NW2FD] thanks)

This is still going on, if people would like to join and play still.. visit the forum via the first post here or in my sig lol

(I've asked Joel to pin this but didn't see the topic title, it should be changed to [NW2FD] thanks)

before we worry about more potential joins i think the current member list needs cleaned out to remove those who havent shown up either in the forums or in game at all.

the current member list needs cleaned out to remove those who havent shown up either in the forums or in game at all.

It certainly does. Maybe a more solid structure for practices is called for as well.

Maybe a Neowin-wide one off game would spark off some more interest, but obviously that is uniacid's call as it is his server (Y)