[NW2AD] : UT2004

i dont understand is hows makeing the web site?

I dont understand ur post are u saying how are we making the site if this is ur question

DirtyLarry is making the site uniascid is hosting it and Chacho and me are in charge of the animation

I dont understand ur post are u saying how are we making the site if this is ur question

DirtyLarry is making the site uniascid is hosting it and Chacho and me are in charge of the animation

o ok thx can i contribute by meing a mod or admin in the fourms? I can also set up a fourm useing invishion free if you would like!

Is there any set date for a match / practice session? or am i thinking of the wrong thing? :p

We havent got to that yet once we finish the site and fix it up maybe tomm and then we will talk about match/patice sessions :D

We havent got to that yet once we finish the site and fix it up maybe tomm and then we will talk about match/patice sessions :D

you ok about me building the fourm?

its not my call you willl have to ask dirtylarry since hes building the site

hees not on msn so il start what should i name the fourms did we end up calling the clan [NW2AD]???

I hope you like lag. :happy:

depends, does that come with fries or salad? :p

Im going away for 2 weeks on sunday - im guessing most of the games will be within that time period? :( I'll sure want to play afterwards though.

About the server - I know someone that has a fast game server and we were getting pings of around 14 ~ 30 with 14 people connected, thing is i dont know if he would do matches for free (if you needed another server).

Forum not official yet until ultima and DirtyLarry approves it though ;)

VG

what bout me? :p

since I'll be hosting the site, prolly be hosting the forum also

depends, does that come with fries or salad? :p

Im going away for 2 weeks on sunday - im guessing most of the games will be within that time period? :( I'll sure want to play afterwards though.

About the server - I know someone that has a fast game server and we were getting pings of around 14 ~ 30 with 14 people connected, thing is i dont know if he would do matches for free (if you needed another server).

where aiming for this weakend MABY weel try sat!

all the admins at the old site rare bulding the new oen hows tha :blush:

can you please at least read what you type before posting, it would make your posts so much easier to view...

i seriously have to decipher some of your words and meanings.

can you please at least read what you type before posting, it would make your posts so much easier to view...

i seriously have to decipher some of your words and meanings.

Hey chacho

long time no see :laugh:

uniacid is setting up the forum and we are waiting on DirtyLarry on the site

VG

ok, i aleady registered and made a post on the forum that being-obtatyion set up.

i saw the logos in your other thread, they looked pretty good. have you sent them over to DL?