[NW2AD] : UT2004

Um, I just get a blank page :unsure:

what broswer? it works on my end on both IE and Firefox, and all Mac browsers...

Flash Player installed? If not then yeah you wont be able to see it.

@ Ultima - Good One :rofl: but there is actually content there ;)

what broswer? it works on my end on both IE and Firefox, and all Mac browsers...

Flash Player installed? If not then yeah you wont be able to see it.

@ Ultima - Good One  :rofl: but there is actually content there  ;)

Flash player installed. I'll have to get creative to solve this one.

Works now. Firefox thought for some reason beyond my comprehension that your site was located on my pc, and it was timing out. Odd.

Edited by matt74441

Is anybody gonna set up a practise server? Where's the thread with the guy who wanted to know what to do with his 10Mbps line? :p

I'm in if we play assault. :unsure:

I'll see if I can setup a server tonight but my connection has been down for awhile now :angry: (damn adelphia!) and I'm on 56k right now, I got the files on my server I would just need to set it up correctly

be forwared...people will say they will join but they won't show up or be dedicated squadmates. NW1AD has learned this the hard way.. :/

be forwared...people will say they will join but they won't show up or be dedicated squadmates. NW1AD has learned this the hard way.. :/

ya noticed :whistle:

I can't join because I am being actively recruited by several clans and I've told them I couldn't because I am too busy and I can't play during the summer because I am stuck on a 28.8.

But I will play anyone who is willing to challenge me all winter long, as long as I am available and on the broadband at school.

very nice. you can do the flash part :laugh:

im not too good with making interactive flash stuff...just the animation kinda stuff.

(Y) will do what i can if needed...

and i hear stainds words of warning... this will be alot easier said than done... still though i do think it is a great idea, so with that said, what is the latest news???

@matt - very odd indeed, not quite sure what that is all about. have to look into it myself. i mainly use that site for my "corporate" clients though, so they are all always on IE, or even worse, AOL :x

@matt - very odd indeed, not quite sure what that is all about. have to look into it myself. i mainly use that site for my "corporate" clients though, so they are all always on IE, or even worse, AOL :x

there are corporations on AOL??

there are corporations on AOL??

hence why i put "corporate" in quotes... for me, corporate clients boils down to definitely better paying, usually smaller to mid sized business owners... also though i deal with most of my clients at night time, when they are done with their day jobs, and unfortunately alot of people just dont know better and they still do use AOL at home.

I rock times 100 in ut2004

im in

pm me email me

make sticky

ill 100% for sure be a great player for our team

Im sure ur the best player ;) maybe sometime u should try me out :devil:

i'm interested, couple of things though, first off will there be a voice chat server or will it be in game? i've tried in game it makes everything sound like complete crap. secondly game types supported? team dm, assault and onslaught sound good yes? and third would neowin host a server for that and would we have to pay? well lets see the replies gl hf kids.

i'm interested, couple of things though, first off will there be a voice chat server or will it be in game? i've tried in game it makes everything sound like complete crap. secondly game types supported? team dm, assault and onslaught sound good yes? and third would neowin host a server for that and would we have to pay? well lets see the replies gl hf kids.

I think we will be using the in game voice but if not I think we will be using teamspeak. I probally think all the demo game types but mostly assult and onslaught as ultima said above in another post. And also Yes I think that we will have our own server once uniacid gets it running. Also I dont think we have to pay :p