Photo

World of Warcraft

official mmo warcraft blizzard pc

12808 replies to this topic

#31 Art3x

Art3x

I'm Cal-i

Posted 02 December 2004 - 16:33

@sumohamster: That detailed info is using the clock that comes with cosmos. It's a UI program that gives you hundreds of options as far as added toolbars, dps counters, etc.

That guy is lvl 55 now.

www.maxmeout.com if you're curious about lvls on your server.

Edited by artex, 02 December 2004 - 16:44.

#32 Qarth

Qarth

Nintendo Fanboy

Posted 02 December 2004 - 16:53

That guy obviously doesn't have a job, lives at home with mommy, and does nothgin but play. Boy I envy that... If I was at home I would at least be in college.

Sorry my server is called Burning Blade.

#33 SumoHamster

SumoHamster

Neowinian

Posted 02 December 2004 - 17:54

@sumohamster:  That detailed info is using the clock that comes with cosmos.  It's a UI program that gives you hundreds of options as far as added toolbars, dps counters, etc.

That guy is lvl 55 now.

www.maxmeout.com if you're curious about lvls on your server.

View Post

Cool, thanks for the info, artex!

#34 Art3x

Art3x

I'm Cal-i

Posted 02 December 2004 - 18:04

No problem, here's the link to cosmos btw (I forgot it earlier)

http://www.cosmosui.com/

#35 Gromvar

Gromvar

RPG Gamer

Posted 02 December 2004 - 18:04

That guy obviously doesn't have a job, lives at home with mommy, and does nothgin but play.  Boy I envy that...  If I was at home I would at least be in college.

Sorry my server is called Burning Blade.

View Post

I don't know. I think he just lives alone and has alot of time to himself. Here's a post by him. Sad sounding really.
http://forums.worldo...mp=1#post133532

#36 SumoHamster

SumoHamster

Neowinian

Posted 02 December 2004 - 18:06

No problem, here's the link to cosmos btw (I forgot it earlier)

http://www.cosmosui.com/

View Post

I think I looked at that site the other day. I couldn't find any screenshots or detailed descriptions of exactly what it did. :no:

#37 Qarth

Qarth

Nintendo Fanboy

Posted 02 December 2004 - 18:12

That post by the Uber-Player doesn't say anything but i do nothing but play. Geez... When does he clean, shower or wash his car? time to prepare food? Probobly fast food junkie. Anyways, hope he's having fun with that. lol I'm sure when he started it was his wuest to be the first to 60. Probobly doesn't take the time to enjoy the game. Just killing everything he sees.

i'll be 60 in a few months at least.

#38 OP Redestium

Redestium

Crucible

Posted 02 December 2004 - 19:25

That post by the Uber-Player doesn't say anything but i do nothing but play.  Geez...  When does he clean, shower or wash his car?  time to prepare food?  Probobly fast food junkie.  Anyways, hope he's having fun with that.  lol  I'm sure when he started it was his wuest to be the first to 60.  Probobly doesn't take the time to enjoy the game.  Just killing everything he sees.

i'll be 60 in a few months at least.

View Post

Yeah, I just bought the damn game I want to level like everyone else but I also want to make the journey last and be memorable. I see no fun in rushing to the finish. The raids at level 60 will be ****ing awesome though, so that is a goal for me. :happy:

#39 Qarth

Qarth

Nintendo Fanboy

Posted 02 December 2004 - 19:30

I'm kind of hesitant of getting to 60 because what then? Are they going to raise the cap? I guess I could always start a new player after that. I put items up for the auction last night and let me tell you. The action system is so much better than eny other game I've played. I dont' really like that it goes to the mailbox because I can never find one. :) but oh well.

#40 mick0142

mick0142

I call no man mister

Posted 02 December 2004 - 19:36

there are mailboxes in everytown i have been to

#41 OP Redestium

Redestium

Crucible

Posted 02 December 2004 - 19:41

I'm kind of hesitant of getting to 60 because what then?  Are they going to raise the cap?  I guess I could always start a new player after that.  I put items up for the auction last night and let me tell you.  The action system is so much better than eny other game I've played.  I dont' really like that it goes to the mailbox because I can never find one. :)  but oh well.

View Post

Somewhere in their site they have mentioned that the cap might be raised at a later time. I guess they are going to decide based on the number of people that hit level 60. Personally I am looking forward more to level 40 when we can get mounts. :D

#42 mick0142

mick0142

I call no man mister

Posted 02 December 2004 - 19:54

hell yeah, mounts are gonna be sweet, until then, i can't wait till 20.. then i get spirit wolf which makes you run 40% faster (close to a mount :p)

#43 Qarth

Qarth

Nintendo Fanboy

Posted 02 December 2004 - 20:02

Yeah I'm going to try to get spirit worl tonight. I'm sure I can in a few hours.

#44 OP Redestium

Redestium

Crucible

Posted 02 December 2004 - 20:02

Heh everyone should start saving now since the mounts cost around 100 gold (pretty sure anyway). Paladin and Warlock get custom summonable mounts though for free. :D.

#45 Qarth

Qarth

Nintendo Fanboy

Posted 02 December 2004 - 20:04

yeah they get sissy horses. :) I can't wait to mount my Kodo. :I Don't take that the wrong way.. I'm looking forward to doing a big raid quest. Sure wish I could go home now!