PSP 1.5 Hacked

http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/cybblade/psp-...psp-dev-1.5.avi

http://www.only4.info/psp-dev/

English Version:

All of you have wished this. Yes, now we can load homebrew in PSPs with v1.5 firmware (we haven't try in 1.5x versions). With an exploit that i have just created today we can load any homebrew in our PSP. I must try to make it better, so you will have to wait.

The Release Day will be 06/15/2005 at 15:00 GTM+1 (Spanish Hour).

Note: THIS IS NOT FAKE, anyone who know us, know it's real. Thanks to all

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Awesome, but I'll still give it some time after it's released to make sure it's going to work well with v1.50. Don't want to prevent any games or anything from running on the PSP.

for some reason I read 'homebrew' as 'hebrew' :s

586052038[/snapback]

hahaha this cracked me up... got my PSP yesterday from singapore, playing NFSU Rivals

umm does the size of my SD CARD matter wehen im transfering omvies?

Update I saw this at Ps2nfo and they appear to be putting thier rep on the line for this so maybe this is real: CybBlade of our Forums (and iRC EFnet #PS2Ownz) confirmed tonight that PsP-Dev now have a working v1.50 exploit for running "homebrew" or unsigned code from it, similar to what NEM did for v1.00 firmware PSP users. A brief video of this in action can be found on their Web site HERE for those interested, and on 6/15/2005 (15:00 GTM+1) they plan to publically disclose the method used in Tutorial format to the world! We at Team PS2NFO congratulate our Spanish affiliates, and look forward to LOTS of nice "homebrew" releases to follow along with even more UMD dumps! Please post all related feedback on this VERY COOL news in THIS on-going Forum thread. Finally, we'd like to make it known that the legitimacy of this news has already been 100% confirmed by myself via high-ranking scene elders... so no, this is NOT another "fake video" nor publicity stunt- it's REAL!

source: don't know if I'm allowed to post URL... so

http://www.ps2n.........com

hahaha this cracked me up... got my PSP yesterday from singapore, playing NFSU Rivals

umm does the size of my SD CARD matter wehen im transfering omvies?

586052144[/snapback]

Huh? The PSP only accepts Memory Stick Duo.

it is fake. You can tell because the camera is moving around during allthe obvious real parts, then when their intro plays its perfectly still the whole time

till the point when the jpg with psp owns 1.5 comes on

Yeah, I just noticed seconds 36 to 53 are fake, unless they were edited in as a "we did it"

Black pixels arent glowing during those seconds

PS2NFO? The site that cares more about getting money from its members than actually treating them with respect?

I wont believe it till I have it on my PSP, if it works already, why not release it now?

Smells like BS to me, and Ive been following the scene for quite a while now.

sony is going to hate you. it was gonna happen sooner or later.

so this is a loader for psp games to run of the memory stick? correct?

if it is, that is really cool, and just pushes me more to get a psp.

sony is going to hate you.  it was gonna happen sooner or later.

so this is a loader for psp games to run of the memory stick? correct?

if it is, that is really cool, and just pushes me more to get a psp.

586052647[/snapback]

there was no mention of games only homebrew at the moment.

Sony will figure out how they did it and will release another "Security Update" and this will go round and round over and over ... anyway its a good accomplishment! now to spend $6000000 on a 2GB MSDuo eh?

Seeing how most games will make you update your firmware before you can play them I dont see a big future in homebrew PSP, unless they can speed up the firmware cracking process.

Home brew is cool. It promotes creativity and innovation. btw wats the name of that song thats playing on the video?!?!?

586052675[/snapback]

prodigy - firestarter

Sony will figure out how they did it and will release another "Security Update" and this will go round and round over and over ... anyway its a good accomplishment! now to spend $6000000 on a 2GB MSDuo eh?

586052660[/snapback]

none of the games have made it past 1gb yet :p (i know they will eventually though)

as for the security update....well no one is forcing you to upgrade untill they figure out a way to get around the update :p

none of the games have made it past 1gb yet :p  (i know they will eventually though)

as for the security update....well no one is forcing you to upgrade untill they figure out a way to get around the update :p

586054067[/snapback]

Actually future titles do force you to update.