reprimand for teacher licking student's wound

You guys are the ones with the problem. You all have sick minds.

The fact that you all see this as a problem points to how "sick" society is and how far we have strayed from our natural state.

Is this guy hurting the child? No. Is he molesting the child? No.

WTF is your problem then?

No wonder everyone has such a weak immune systems with everyone using antiseptic sprays, antiseptic soaps and everyone being so germ phobic not to mention an overuse of antibiotics.

586336809[/snapback]

I don't understand the sexual comments either, but there is something disgusting about anyone licking a fresh wound. It's just not right and puts both parties at risk of disease.

On a side note, chill out a bit. There's better ways of making your points, especially when they are actually valid.

No wonder everyone has such a weak immune systems with everyone using antiseptic sprays, antiseptic soaps and everyone being so germ phobic not to mention an overuse of antibiotics.

good points in your post there (Y)

maybe a vampire pretending to be a teacher?

seriously, I dont think it is a good thing because:

the risk of AIDs, if someone is bleeding, the game stops until the person bleeding has been taken off. it is a safty issue.

It is a child protection issue. Generally society doesnt accept close intimate contact between teachers and students.

Is this guy hurting the child? No. Is he molesting the child? No.

could he be setting up the child? quite possibly!

I dont really think the above statment has relevance here. If anything the "Marketing Dept" are the people resposible for pushing these products to people. fear is a good marketing tool , sells well. You mus buy this antiseptic or risk yucky deadly germs attacking you.

He's also a science teacher. Somehow I think he is well aware of the risks of blood-bourne pathogens but has a crazy fetish.

WTF indeed...

586336205[/snapback]

You would think that, huh?