What are you playing?

Just finished latest final fantasy xvi

my first and last final fantasy- I love some rpgs and I love action adventure- so I thought this would be amazing after the demo

no - 80+ hours wasted at premium full price game and I am not a convert - I will stick with new game or older brands I like. FF is not one of them

It never really got the action rpg right and the side quests. ###### they are so boring.

fighting is either too easy with certain accessories or too hard to keep track on

seriously it is only epic in the major boss battles and everything else is just a chore

i through because it is such a long running franchise I will try this and the older games remakes…

no. God no. Not for me.

• Like 2

Shadow of the Colossus on PS5 and it's fecking pissing me off on the final boss, nearly get it then miss time my jump and I'm now back at square one!

On 24/07/2023 at 11:34, Astral said:

Battlefield 2042... i know, I know.

Nothing wrong with this. The game has come along significant way since release. I play it with my buddies every week but we are slowly moving to battlebit cause its faster and so much fun. They took cod fastness/movement and battlefield ideology and put it in a game. If you haven't looked into it, you should.

On 05/08/2023 at 20:32, Sikh said:

Nothing wrong with this. The game has come along significant way since release. I play it with my buddies every week but we are slowly moving to battlebit cause its faster and so much fun. They took cod fastness/movement and battlefield ideology and put it in a game. If you haven't looked into it, you should.

I haven't grabbed it yet, but I've been following it for a while now as it exploded in userbase. Looks fantastic!

On 05/08/2023 at 22:54, SnoopZ said:

Shadow of the Colossus on PS5 and it's fecking pissing me off on the final boss, nearly get it then miss time my jump and I'm now back at square one!

Finally did it this morning without throwing the Dualsense at the TV, I won't be attempting Platinum on this game.

Giving Returnal another go, I gave up before because I couldn't handle that when I die I start at the beginning again, so this time Im just taking it as it goes to see if I get the hang of this awesome game.

Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis ver 2. 

That's a mouthful. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished F.I.S.T, was looking for a small medroidvania type game to pass the time before I jump head first into StarField later.   I also wanted to jump back into some Halo Infinite MP to see all the new maps and stuff they've been adding this season, but that hasn't worked out due to this crazy schedule I'm stuck with every summer.

Son, I am disappoint

i want to jump into the gate 3 on ps5

but it does seem too much into stuff, just like Elden Ring was for me

except one is hardcore fighting and another one seem all about weird sxx things from the videos I have seen 

I'm soooooo close to finishing the Dead Space remake I can almost taste it but I just made the mistake of putting a couple of hours into Starfield....

The initial reviews scared me but now I'm about 90 minutes in I can already tell this game is going to OWN me for ages and ages!!!

Goodbye what little social life I had!!

• 1 month later...

Currently on my way to Platinum with Uncharted 3 remaster on PS5, after this all the uncharted games will be platinum, I find I get far more value from games if I enjoy them enough to chase that trophy and it saves me loads of money especially if it's part of PS+ Extra.

On 18/10/2023 at 03:13, SnoopZ said:

Currently on my way to Platinum with Uncharted 3 remaster on PS5, after this all the uncharted games will be platinum, I find I get far more value from games if I enjoy them enough to chase that trophy and it saves me loads of money especially if it's part of PS+ Extra.

IMO, one of the best series made.

• Like 2

On 18/10/2023 at 12:07, Astral said:

IMO, one of the best series made.

And Uncharted 3 is top! 

even though I loved 2 and 4

first uncharted I only learned to appreciate after playing 2 and 3 and coming back, wanting more uncharted .

Playing Assassin Creed Mirage

Its Getting bombed by 1 star reviews for no reason

i I love the gameplays and sure combat is not the best but damn it has stuff that I used to love about those games before 

solid 8 out of 10 for me (and I am clearly biased )

after first 3 it was disappointing for me and while I love some rpg elements - most games I did not like

this is back to past - which is cool with me

On 21/10/2023 at 00:26, E.Worm Jimmy said:

And Uncharted 3 is top! 

even though I loved 2 and 4

first uncharted I only learned to appreciate after playing 2 and 3 and coming back, wanting more uncharted .

Loving uncharted 3 ATM, I'm at the stage where I crashed in the desert and now at some ruins getting my bollocks shot off, I'm playing on Crushing for the Platinum.

I'll be shocked if Naughty Dog don't have another uncharted in the pipeline as we need it.

• Like 1

Just platinumed all 3 Uncharted games from the uncharted collection so that all 5 games on PS5 completed.

Going to give Watchdogs Legion a go when my new TV arrives on Saturday!