What are you playing?

Snake

MGS3: Snake Eater, GTA: SA, Devil May Cry 3, and Winning Eleven 7.

-hurley18

Counter Strike: Source and Gunz online, im not a big gamer

xp1ode

went back to Call of Duty, and United offensive, my comp can't really take many of the new games so, i'm still having some fun with these.....

Colin-uk

Switchblade II, Doodlebug, Zool... (Y)

& occasionally apocolypse & insectoid2 :D

Djmutik1013

CounterStrike SOurce. Not much else, my computer is older so I can't play all the newer games fast so I don't play them

NeoXY

Gunz, all the C&C from Red Alert 2 and up, Starcraft, Halo...

blush

Counter-Strike 1.6 and The Sims 2... but mostly just CS.

Pulaski

Crimson Skies

Burnout 3

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (probably play this until 360 comes out)

Low in rotation:

Republic Commando

Ratchet And Clank: Up Your Arsenal

thecableguy

Counter-Strike 1.6 (CAL) and random games on my xbox

|Rapture|

Battlefield 2, Guildwars and a little bit of Forza.

SkInvision

NBA Live 05 on PS2 and ESPN NBA 2K5 on Xbox

Bearded Kirklander

UT2004 is a constant on my PC, as is UT1999, though not quite as much since 2004 came out.

Dungeon Siege II Demo

mercuryx013

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

dL

Counter-Strike: Source and Battlefield 2.

dL

illicit
Counter-Strike 1.6 (CAL) and random games on my xbox

586357754[/snapback]

Same for me at the moment.

Liandros

Battlefield 2, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, CS 1.6 sometimes, CS:S sometimes.

Des429

cs 1.6, with my crap pc i can't do much. hopefully in the next week or two i'll be getting new parts, so i can finally ENJOY cs:s and half life 2

Echilon

Brothers in Arms and Bloodrayne 2 :D

Pink Floyd

CS:S. that game made me stop playing Quake2 CTF mod ;)

but I dont play much anyway

Tronix

BF2, SCCT and Farenheit demo cant wait for tht game

Sensayshun

Warcraft 3 reign of Chaos. And CSS, I'd be playing F.E.A.R if my computer could run it, I've played it in my bro's PC but it keeps crashing, awesome game though.

Shane Pitman

World of Warcraft. I tried AC2 again when the expansion came out, but to me it'll never compare to the original AC / ACDM, and even that can't hold my interest anymore. WoW pretty much takes up all the time that I'm willing to devote to games these days.

dsteele_7

City of Heroes for me and going to Pre-Order City of Villains for Beta Access

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rich Woods
      The November 2020 Xbox Console Update is rolling out today
      by Rich Woods

Today, Microsoft is rolling out the November 2020 Xbox Console Update, which is available for the entire Xbox One family of consoles, as well as the newer Xbox Series X|S. There are a bunch of new features, many of which are exclusive to the new generation.

If you're a fan of the dynamic backgrounds on the Xbox Series X|S, there's now more of them. They're still exclusive to the new generation. Microsoft says that some of the six new designs are homages to previous generations.

There's now a tag in the Guide to let you know if a game is using Auto HDR. If you're unfamiliar, Auto HDR is basically upscaling SDR content to HDR. Now you'll be able to tell when it's happening.

There's a new X|S badge to games that are optimized for the new generation in My Games and Apps. You can also filter to only see optimized games.

One new feature improves the setup experience, and that lets you add family members. This is for those already using Xbox family settings.

You can finally pre-install new games that are coming to Xbox Game Pass. Obviously, you still have to wait to actually play them, but now you can pre-install like you would be able to if you purchased the game.

And finally, Microsoft is adding the ability to enroll Xbox Series X|S consoles in the Xbox Insider Program. The November 2020 Xbox Console Update is available now.

• By indospot
      Fortnite-themed Nintendo Switch bundle launches in the U.S. for Cyber Monday
      by João Carrasqueira

Nintendo has launched a new Switch bundle in the United States, featuring design elements and colors from the popular battle royale game Fortnite. This bundle was released in Europe in September, but it's launching in the U.S. for Cyber Monday, and it's one of the best ways to get a Switch right now, since the console is selling out frequently.

The bundle features a Nintendo Switch with exclusive yellow and blue Joy-Con controllers, plus some design elements plastered all over the the back of the console and the front of the dock. There's also a battle bus depicted on the right Joy-Con. Aside from that, the console comes preloaded with Fortnite and it includes 2,000 V-Bucks, the in-game currency that usually costs real money (1000 V-Bucks sell for $7.99), and a download code for the Wildcat Bundle, which offers some new outfits for characters in the game.

What makes this bundle appealing, though, is that it's available. On Amazon, this is currently the only model of the Switch that's available right now at its regular price of $299.99. Other models aren't in stock, though you can order the model with Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con, with expected availability on December 18. If you're doing last-minute holiday shopping, this may be the way to go.

The bundle is also available at Best Buy, and you can also find the Animal Crossing edition of the console there.

If you're looking for other Nintendo-related gifts, you can check out our gift guide, where we highlight some of the best games and accessories you can get for the Nintendo fan in your life.

As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Doom Eternal launches on the Nintendo Switch on December 8
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Bethesda is almost ready to publish id Software's Doom Eternal on the Nintendo Switch, with it announcing today that the acclaimed first-person shooter will finally be available on the portable console on December 8. The game was announced for the Nintendo console alongside its other platforms back in 2018, but it has taken some time to bring over the title.

This will be a digital-only release that's available from the Nintendo Switch eShop, as the originally planned physical cartridge version has been scrapped, at least for now. Bethesda urged fans who pre-ordered physical versions to contact their retailers if they haven't already received a cancellation notice.

The Doom Eternal Switch version comes with the complete single-player campaign and the Battlemode multiplayer mode. Moreover, gyroscopic aiming has been implemented as an optional mechanism for making the slaying of demons a little easier. The installation size for the base game will come in at 18.8GB. Panic Button is developing the port, the same studio that took care of the Doom (2016), Wolfenstein II, and Wolfenstein: Youngblood Switch ports for Bethesda.

The recently released The Ancient Gods: Part One DLC for the title won't be available for purchase at launch on the Switch, however, as it will arrive later on the platform. A next-gen enhanced version of Doom Eternal is also being developed for the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, though a release window is yet to be announced.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Games with Gold: The Raven Remastered and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell are now free
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

The December Games with Gold promotions have already begun. Coming in with the games detailed in the recent announcement, the first wave of bonus games for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members are now available, offering The Raven Remastered and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell to claim for free.

The Raven Remastered is available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S owners, while the latter Saints Row title can be claimed and played across the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Use the direct store links below while being logged into a Gold activated account to claim the duo:

The Raven Remastered (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)

Xbox One and Series X|S owners still have about two weeks to claim Swimsanity! from the previous Games with Gold wave. Bleed 2 will be coming in to replace it as the next free Xbox One game on December 16.

As usual, keep in mind that Xbox 360 games claimed via Games with Gold promotions will continue being available for play even after the Gold subscription expires. However, claimed Xbox One games will remain playable only while the account has an active Gold subscription.

• By Steven P.
      Cyber Monday: Razer Nari wireless headphones 46% off, Seiren X Mic 30% off
      by Steven Parker

Black Friday has left us for another year, but as is the new tradition, we're still getting some deals on Cyber Monday and an additional day to benefit from deep savings off some tech gear. This time Razer rounds off its holiday offerings with some professional gaming gear that you can check out below.

Razer Seiren X USB Streaming Microphone
      The main specifications for this microphone are:

Built-In background Noise Reduction Built-In Shock Mount Zero Latency Monitoring Power amplifier - Impedance - ≥ 16Ω Power source: Wired or USB Normally $99.99 - now $69.99 - $30 off (30%) at Amazon today live now until 11:59PM PT.

Razer Nari Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
      The main specifications for these headphones are:

THX Spatial Audio On-Headset Audio Controls 16-Hour Battery Life Noise Cancelling Microphone 2.4GHz Wireless Connection Supports a range of up to 40 ft / 12 m Razer Chroma: Includes 16.8 million color combinations Normally $149.99 - now $84.99 - $65 off (43%) at Amazon from 1.15PM until 11:45PM PT.

That rounds off Razer's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, let us know if you picked up either of the deals below in the comments.

As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.