End of the world (And god)

Imo there is only 4 factors in which i belive will bring an end to humanity, and 2 of those are not gauranteed.

1.) Nuclear war - the ultimate form of brain damage.

2.) Our sun dying out- currently it is about halfway through it's nuclear fuel, it is estimated that it will last about 5 billion years or so, give or take a a billion years ;) afterwards it will swell up during it's path to becoming a red giant. Our planet will burn up long before it reaches this stage, as it swells, we will see our sun larger and larger in the sky as generations of mankind come and go then.

3.) Our Merger (milky Way) with the Andromeda galaxy - It is on a path towrds our galaxy at a velocity of 50 kilometers a second, this yields a few after math scenarios, imo.

3a) A star from that galaxy will crash into our solar system, being another planet, earth or actually our sun.

3b) the merger of the these two massive star systems will possibly be the cause of the two central massive blackholes finally completing the dance these two will make around eachother, and the cause can be catastrophic, gravitationally, we might be flung into a blackhole.

3c) Another sun being stationed in orbit with our current sun, causing our planet to heat up, resulting in possible extinction on earth.

4) Our moon floating off into space, leaving the orbit around our planet and our sun, this will slow down the rotation of earth and thus resulting in jsut one side facing the sun and the other side will be plunged into a dark freeze where no sun light hits that side of the planet and temperatures drop WAY below 0.

Is this a joke?

586459367[/snapback]

Havn't you ever wandered what that funny sucking sound is every time you switch on a lightbulb? That's the darkness in the room being sucked out when the darkness-sucking device i.e. Lightbulb is activated.

More evidence... Ever wonder why people move around slower in the dark? That's because it is like water and it slows your movement down. Switch on a light and the darkness is sucked away so you can move faster again.

Don't believe scientists what scientists try tell you about this so-called light. They can't even agree what light is! It's like evolution all over again! :woot:

YES, it was a joke!

Sorry, I'm Australian. I have a stupid sense of humour... :p

Evolution is a fact, but evolution to the point where we came from Ape's is not fact yet, it's just the logical conclusion given the facts.

I don't think anyone arguing against evolution is arguing against the entire thing, just the human origin aspect of it.

I think God will end this world soon. Format world:/ :p

no, i really think that this generation will see Jesus and the end of the world.

I'm guessing that it will take another 50/60 years till he comes.

I will post again soon explainin my shizle.. Well.. writing down some1 else's opinion which i agree on :)

Remember it's not too late :):p

When do you think the world will in? No idea

Do you think god exist? Yes

Does jesus exist? Yes

Heaven? Yes

Hell? Yes

Life after death? Yes

I'll tell you this much, armagedon is starting and WW3 will start within this decade

When do you think the world will in?

If human beings don't destroy this world in any of the thousands of imaginitive ways we have come up with, I don't know.

Do you think god exist?

Be careful how you ask questions like this, and don't make any assumptions when you hear someone's answer. I believe God exists.

Does jesus exist?

I believe Jesus was a real person 2000 years ago.

Heaven?

Define heaven.

Hell?

Define hell.

Life after death?

Yes.

I owed you guys a explanation

here it is

please take the time to read this.. it could save ur life :ninja:

Revelation 1:3

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Maby if you ever read of if you haven?t but you just are very smar;);) you know revelation is full of imagery. Like when I get home and I have been busy and someone talks to me and I look at him/her but I don?t listen and they say: hello? Are you listening? Then I say, sorry my hard disk is full. Everyone knows what I mean. It?s just like this with revelations. John wouldn?t understand us. Just like John would say: can you look this up for me? And then you say: google it n00b. He wouldn?t understand it, just because of the simple fact that wasn?t in his culture.

But I think it?s also they other way, john must have seen things what he didn?t know. So he described it. One day he got a vision, that he see?s a legion of grasshoppers, and when they turn there wings they make noise like many rolling carriages.(1) These grasshoppers have poison in there tail and these grasshoppers go over people and they die because of the poison out of there tails. I remember this guy in Iraq, indeed Saddam Hussein which flew with helicopters over the Kurd?s to spray poison the people there and they died with thousands.

Also somewhere in the bible I dunno where exactly it says that there will be 2 people in Jerusalem which will die and then in 3.5 days will be brought back to live again. That mustn?t have been a problem to believe for John, he had seen it before with Jesus and with Lazerus. But that the whole world would see it. He wouldn?t understand that, and nowadays when something happens in Jerusalem it?s within 5 minutes on the internet or on CNN.

(2)Somewhere else John sees again in a vision a beast from the earth, again that?s imagery of a charismatic leader. In that vision he sees that he will get much economic power. He will demand that he will be worshipped and all the people who don?t worship him will be punished in a way that you cant buy/sell anything (3). As you see these days we are doing much more with our credit cards. This is of course a bit risky you can lose it, it can be stolen or if you hack visa, then you got like an endless supply of money. Right now a chip is being produced, it?s called the verichip. It?s the size of a grain and the purpose of this chip is that we could buy anything with this chip or put anything on it medical stuff. There will be a time that this will be replaced with this chip(2 minutes work). So this leader can exclude you from buying/selling. (6)What?s really fishy is that the best place to get this chip is either in your forehead or in your right hand.

(4)Sure no1 knows the exact date but Jesus said there are things you need to pay attention to, like with a fig-tree you can see @ the leafs that the summer is coming. He said this about Israel. When these things happen, then you will see the end.

You know when you travel on a road to somewhere far? Well when I want to travel to Paris you get a road sign for Paris near Amsterdam, (!)it?s 497 kilometers away. The next sign is in Belgium (Brussel) and when you get closer to Paris you see more and more signs of Paris. And you know when the signs get more often the closer you are! It?s just that way with the end of the world. It?s just the same with labour pains the faster they get the sooner the birth is. The earthquakes get bigger, and more happen. Now this hurricane in New Orleans.

God only gave himself just 1 obligation and that is to have the word of god spread all over the world. And all of the big missionary organizations say that the whole globe could be covered in 3/5 years. He will then come anytime! Like a thief in the night(5)

Ofcouse I don?t want to scare you and then make you believe in God out of fear, but please, we aren?t made for hell, and time is just about up. I hope this didn?t make you scared, if it did I?m sorry. I just want you to see God?s plan with this world. He luvs you and he wants you too in heave:(no matter what =), even if u are a neowin spammer :(

2 peter 3 says it this way 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Thanks for reading, ( this was completely stolen well (it was for a good c:)se;) ), written from an audio cd which I paid for :) ) I?m sorry for spelling/grammar

Props go to : Wim Grandia Netherlands Betteld 2005 16+

and ofcourse my awesome:ninja:3;:yes:>

w00t: longest post ever :ninja: :yes:

(1)revelation 9:9

(2)Revelation 13:11

(3)revelation 14: 16/17

(4) Matthew 24:32

(5) Revelation 3:3

When will the world end ? If we mean earth then I guess when it's energy is exhausted. The Universe - probably never.

Hell - I have no idea

Heaven - I hope so.

Life after death - I think so.

Edited by Boffa Jones

Do you think god exist?

Does jesus exist?

Heaven?

Hell?

Life after death?

Some dates mentioned alot are

and

586456453[/snapback]

I continue to believe that the most accurate prediction for the end of the world is 2059, according to Sir Isaac Newton.

God does not exist. Jesus did exist. Heaven and hell are both fictional. There is no life after death.

I continue to believe that the most accurate prediction for the end of the world is 2059, according to Sir Isaac Newton.

God does not exist. Jesus did exist. Heaven and hell are both fictional. There is no life after death.

586484352[/snapback]

You seem to be a little confused, Isaac Newton's prediction was based off biblical studies. 2059 isn't the end of the world, it was Isaac Newton's prediction of the start of the apocalypse.

Do you think god exist?

Does jesus exist?

Heaven?

Hell?

Life after death?

and

586456453[/snapback]

I don't understand the first question :/

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

In some context

2007 - No idea

2012 - London Olympics baby! :woot:

• 3 weeks later...

Only the father knows this, not Jesus, nor us, nor the angels, only GOD knows. Just be watchful

Do you think god exist?

Yes, GOD is the heavenly Father, the creator of this world.

Does jesus exist?

Jesus Christ is the son of GOD, the messiah, the king of jews, the prophet, the savior, and the lamb.

Heaven?

Yes the heavens exist, if that is what you are asking.

Hell?

Yes the hell exist, if that is what you are asking. Hell is only a grave tho, remember that.

Life after death?

No, there is no life after death. The bible only talks about how after death, you are dead and awaitng the resurrection which should take place in the nigh future.

and

586456453[/snapback]

Your information is flawed, stop listening to false teachers.

The sun runs out of fuel and the earth freezes?  lol?

Ever heard of Red Giant and White Dwarf?

586456725[/snapback]

Man thay made me laugh :rofl:

" No, there is no life after death. The bible only talks about how after death, you are dead and awaitng the resurrection which should take place in the nigh future. "

Don't believe in bible or god... only because bible says one thing doesn't mean it's true. but i know many believe in it as it's there religion.

Thread Cleaned

Please stay on topic guys. If you want to make a new thread when you wanna veer off topic. I will hopefully get all the stuff I took out and make a new thread of it later as there was a bunch of good stuff in it.

Long after I'm fertilizer, I hope.

No, God does not exist. He's just something made up to explain phenomena such as lightning.

I'm sure he did. What of it?

Heaven on Earth, sure.

Hell, depends on the situation.

Life after death. No, the word death implies 'no life' thus there can be no afterlife.

2007 - Cricket World Cup in the West Indies

2012 - I'll be 26, yay.