Should we remove graphics in our sigs?

Get rid of image sigs, and keep avatars, they just have to be hosted someplace else.

Anything so the server runs better, this blows man.

If avatars are externally linked, then we get the ugly redXs.jpg popping up all over the place. Since it seems alot of us use avatars for identification, I think it's better to leave them on Neowin's server, or store all the avatars some place else.

Originally posted by Dazzla

Well, you have made over 130 posts in the past 2 days, and there's quite a bit left today...

haha!:D

Originally posted by username

Tesseract: did you change your name or something because all of the sudden i see you with 3000+ posts and dont know why?

Previously codyg11, he explained it in a seperate thread.

Originally posted by hurting101

If avatars are externally linked, then we get the ugly redXs.jpg popping up all over the place. Since it seems alot of us use avatars for identification, I think it's better to leave them on Neowin's server, or store all the avatars some place else.

Exactly. There's enough images linked already.

I used to spend alot of time on the Winamp and Spinner forums and theirs are set up perfect. As I remeber and always did there, when people keep replying to the same post, they disable their sigs so they don't show up over and over again.

Never noticed any probs on those forums.

All sigs make a user that bit more unique in an ocean full of posts

We all like a bit of eye candy and some people have real talent and this is shown in some kick ass sigs - and then there's people who don't and spend like 5mins just playin about - like me :p

If gfx really do cause a problem - then tighten the sig rules - but don't remove the option all together :D

Originally posted by Tesseract

If I were to have made a thread about have 3000 posts (I didn't), you people would call me a spammer wouldn't you?

some would indeed, as for me as i can't speak for others but i appreciate your trying to help with this situation by creating threads where issues can be explained to ALL the menbers

keep on posting! :cool: