somebody fix my account

it's re: this thread

https://www.neowin.net/bboard/showthread.ph...&threadid=39872

i sent PM to Mr magoo becuase i didn't put my sig back becuase it wasn't removed in the 1st place. i asked him when he'll fix my account..but i haven't recieved replies to either of my questions.

and i didn't recieve any email like he said in the post.

so somebody please fix my account.

You have been placed on a restricted account. This means the ability to change sigs and avatars has been lost to you.

I can only assume this was due to abusing the privilege.

-KM

ugh.

like i stated above there was no abuse.

if you look at msgboard logs you'll see that i haven't accessed my profile since neowin started to have server load problems.

and if you look at PM msgs i sent to Mr magoo it'll further confirm that.

(at least change/disable this stupid avatar)

Very well. It appears you claimed you had the ability to access neowin avatars despite them being disabled and for people to contact you for the "hack". As a result of this Magoo saw fit to place you on a restricted account. This to me seems reasonable afterall....and i am not about to question his judgement on the matter. You are welcome to take up the matter further with Tom.

This matter really should have been kept to PM's and emails.

But for now, the matter remains as it is.

yes that sig said contact me for "hack"

it was a joke, just like my 1st sig that said it was 20gig.

i replied to Mr magoo with this as soon as i got that PM. i also forwarded a copy to neobond.

Mr magoo said he removed my sig and i shouldn't put it back. i replied to him confirming if he was talking about my sig or avatar, becuase sig was still in place untouched but avatar was gone..

rest is what's in thread i linked above.

yes, this should be handled via PM, but either Mr magoo doesn't reply to my msgs or away from his puter..

I shall remove the restriction, just keep your sigs and avatars reasonable. They must comply with the guidelines. Nothing offensive. If there is further trouble, there will be no discussion on the matter. Restrictions will once more apply.

Keldyn

Forum Super Moderator