Help! This is weirding me out!

it couldnt figure out my two lol it chose the same number twice in a row that were nowhere near them :s ?

It's all math...

Whatever number you pick, after you do the subtraction, your number WILL BE a multiple of 9. On the screen with the symbols, check all the multiples of 9. They're all the same symbol.

It's all math...

Whatever number you pick, after you do the subtraction, your number WILL BE a multiple of 9. On the screen with the symbols, check all the multiples of 9. They're all the same symbol.

Thats the ticket ;)

You beat me to it.

It's all math...

I did it 3 times got it right each time. G/F twice and it got them also. Different symbol on 4 of those occasions :blink:

It can't be wrong. Take 21 and do 21-(2+1) you get 18 (multiple of 9), take 22 -> 22-(2+2)=18, 23 -> 23-(2+3)=18 and so and so on. You will always get a multiple of 9 and the symbols are changing each time you play a new game.

It can't be wrong. Take 21 and do 21-(2+1) you get 18 (multiple of 9), take 22 -> 22-(2+2)=18, 23 -> 23-(2+3)=18 and so and so on. You will always get a multiple of 9 and the symbols are changing each time you play a new game.

Got it, noticed the symbols change each game, so you think it is choosing correctly, but it is always the multiple of nine that is picked.

Yeah it picked the wrong number for me too..

What did you pick?

I tried it. It was wrong.

Yeah it picked the wrong number for me too..

Then you two did not follow the instructions correctly.

I did it 3 times got it right each time. G/F twice and it got them also. Different symbol on 4 of those occasions :blink:

Each time you run through it changes the pattern of the symbols. The number you end up staring at, however, will always be a multiple of 9.

Each time you run through it changes the pattern of the symbols. The number you end up staring at, however, will always be a multiple of 9.

Yeah, got it a bit ago.

Pick a 2 digit number. add the two digits and then subtract them from the first number. the answer will always be one of the following:

9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81

Haa Haaa!! You got it wrong! You are the foolness...

Ha Ha, out loud big Laugh!! He He!

Fred666 said it, if u dont do it correct thats why its wrong.....

It really freaked me out at the start cause i didnt cop the solution behind it...

Did it four times to spot recurring symbols... actually every time it showed me the same symbol so when that was established I moved on to testing the maths (before I read past the first post, mind), and what the others are saying checks out. So I'll be chiming in with my "if you suck at maths you'll think you fooled it". What John said is right. Try to disprove it all you like, but you'll be laughed at. ;P

Just a knock-off of the magic-crystal ball. I don't know how it works though. You can find alot of things like that. Maybe if you search in Google, you can find the answers.