GameFest: Keynote Videos

Some pretty interesting stuff...

Microsoft leads the industry in helping game developers make amazing games for Xbox? and Windows. Gamefest 2006 featured nearly 100 sessions for game developers, producers, and publishers. These sessions were designed to grow their skills, introduce them to new development techniques, and deliver powerful tools to build the best games possible.

Major Nelson and VideoMonkey were on the scene.
>

Some pretty interesting stuff...

Microsoft leads the industry in helping game developers make amazing games for Xbox? and Windows. Gamefest 2006 featured nearly 100 sessions for game developers, producers, and publishers. These sessions were designed to grow their skills, introduce them to new development techniques, and deliver powerful tools to build the best games possible.

Major Nelson and VideoMonkey were on the scene.
>

(Y))(Y) Excellent. I'm really excited for XNA Studio and it's fallout. I like the YouTube of gaming quote.

Still watching the highlights clip. Some of the stuff is pretty amazing (the short amount of time it takes to do some of these things).

-Spenser

In the full length movie there is a demo of the new Xbox Live Anywhere at around the 13:58 mark.

XNA Game Studio Express/Professional Overview at about the 24:30 mark.

Edited by magik

I completely missed this thread. Going to take a look now.

Same here; I'm glad I did a second check of the threads here :). Watching them now.