Saints Row coming to the PS3?

I played the game... it's good... but I just can't play it and not think "this is such a GTA rip-off, wtf were they thinking?" all the time. I mean, everything about it screams "HI I CAN BE COOL JUST LIKE GTA!!".

Not that it's a bad game or anything. But how can a game that follows the GTA rules so closely be bad?

I played this game once for about 10 minutes when i was rather drunk and all i can remember doing is collapsing in front off as many cars as possibe! can someone please explain this...

I actually liked the fact that it was a GTA clone. I didn't want to play another type of game and SR fit the bill until GTA IV comes out. It could've been released as GTA IV and most peope probably wouldn't have noticed a difference (and probably liked it more :D)

GTA was and is a great game but the graphics improvement and small differences made it feel like an update to GTA instead of a completely different game and I didn't see anything wring with that.

The game is good but I didnt like the story.. in GTa the character takes crahge and at the end he alwaystakes over the city.. in Saints Row.. the poor guy slaves for everyone and at the end gets betrayed..lol

The game is good but I didnt like the story.. in GTa the character takes crahge and at the end he alwaystakes over the city.. in Saints Row.. the poor guy slaves for everyone and at the end gets betrayed..lol

I played it before the patch so I didn't even get to save before the last "mission." I thought it would just be business as usual. Boy was I wrong :s

I played this game once for about 10 minutes when i was rather drunk and all i can remember doing is collapsing in front off as many cars as possibe! can someone please explain this...

Must have been Insurance Fraud - a sidemission

You press one of the trigger buttons, the character then goes into ragdoll mode..

And if you hit a car while in ragdoll mode - you get alot of insurance cash :D

Very fun