Team Fortress 2 General

They're having fun over at Wikipedia... Make sure to take a look at the history. :rofl:

Valve Corporation is an American video game developer based in Bellevue, Washington, USA, made famous by its first product, Half-Life, which was released in November 1998. The company has followed Half-Life's success by developing mods, spin-offs, and sequels including Half-Life 2, though they have only fully produced three games to date, Half-Life, Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1. Valve Founder Gabe Newell is notorious for his appetite, known for eating servers due to stress on game release dates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Corporation

Just to kill time while waiting what's everyone's peggle extreme high score? Never played it till I preordered and I must say...it's a fun game...lol

That game is made for people on shrooms or something. I felt like a druggy just playing it.

Just a simple update from them would suffice. I guess there are last minute issues, but this silence is just so damn annoying.

Restart Steam everyone, Valve just released a small TF2 preload update (around 1MB) but the game is still not unlocked.

Cruel.. I was waiting for it to unlock and it just wouldn't. :(

Cruel.. I was waiting for it to unlock and it just wouldn't. :(

I am hoping for a 10:00pm PST release at this point. At least that fact that we just got a small update leads a little bit of credibility to that time being the release date.