Soulja Boy -

Soulja-Boy-u01.jpg

Soulja Boy has confessed he has a "beef" with Kanye West.

The 17-year-old "Crank That" rapper is furious the 30-year-old hip-hop star beat him to the "Best Rap Song Award" at this year's Grammys for his track "Good Life."

Soulja Boy told Orange World: "Me and Kanye West, we beefin' right now. I was nominated for a Grammy and Kanye stole it from me. If I would have won that night, that would have been my first Grammy, and I would have been signed for six months and winning a Grammy, on top of having the biggest record in the world in 2007. So, thanks Kanye... That's what I think of him."

The "Yahhh!" rapper also revealed he is a huge fan of Kanye's rival 50 Cent and he'd love to team up with him.

He said: "50 Cent is a big inspiration to me. As far as collaborations, I think they may happen in the future. But I think when it does happen it'll change the game."

http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=115000

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here and I won't type what I was going to say as it will just be repetition of whats here...

Absolutely can vouch for Klashnekoff and Kyza have met em both and I really have to stress just how good Klashnekoff is :|

I listen to this guy and I realize the real truth behind his words and I'm left in awe this guy is the real deal no sell out, he self caters and could not be a more stand up guy...

Have not heard of Jehst will have to listen to him and see what he is about...

I recommend to those who want to know of the UK's take on real Rap to listen to Klashnekoff, his closest American comparison is Immortal Technique and for the life of me I could not say one is better than the other :|

And as for Soulja Boy I heard a rumor that somebody was sick of him to the point where they killed him and I was to put it less bluntly smiling for the rest of the day....

Dude, lucky basta! I would give my nuts to meet Kyza... Where were you?

Jehst is incredible man, any track that he fully produced and wrote himself is a freakin masterpiece. Go on Youtube and type Jehst - City of Industry, there isnt a real video but the tracks there. If your not impressed and immersed in his dark, conscious imagery then I think you need to give your doctor a shout ;) The best rapper ever in terms of imagery, sound, and style. He even studied literature (I think) at Oxford! Another great track is 'Alcoholic Author' which was produced by Harry Love, but it just sounds immense.

Also, whats Kyza doing these days? I've been hearing very little from him since he dropped 'The Experience' apart from a couple of random tracks on his MySpace, does he have a new one confirmed?

8 years ago? There have been so many good albums in hip hop alone since 2000...

Common Market - Common Market

Kanye West - College Dropout

Ghostface - Fishscale

Cunninlynguists - their discography

Supastition - Chain Letters

Dr. Dre - 2001

Army of the Pharaohs - both their albums

C-Rayz Walz - Chorus Rhyme

Dilated Peoples - Expansion Team

El-P - I'll Sleep When Your Dead

...etc

There's so much more out there, these were just the first that came to mind because that's what I've been listening to most recently..but really? Since 2000..nothing?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You're a comedian, right? If so, you deserve a watermelon to the face/head.....lol....dude, it's just a song, why get so booty hurt? I wasn't attacking you personally, just wishing people would see things from a different perspective....geesh!!!!!!

We were not talking about the song, we were talking about a fashion. You did attack me personally, so I took offense to it. You are obviously stuck at the end of an alleyway with no way out. Admit defeat and move on.

You can't just throw rock at his bus. They are hardly big enough.

On a semi related note. I found out that Soulja Boy did his production in FL Studio so I opened up a new project and wanted to see how easy it was to re-create his track. This took me less than 2 hours and doesn't sample the original at all. Enjoy.

Soulja Boy (Dj CoCo Remix)

I remade the original Crank Dat beat in less than 10 minutes, literally. And mine sounds better, too.

because ur name was there and yeah.....

Resident One Post Wonder

Group: Registered

Member No.: 253,525

So, you found this thread on Google, and signed up to just posted a reply? :rofl:

I'm happy for soulja boy.

glad to see youngsters getting money doing what they like to do.

the song is fun people, if you want songs with meaning listen to something else.

there are many versions of it and remixes some metal too :D lol (search for calvary kids version)

but i don't like it alot .. i just listen to it when am driving around in my car late at night

it has some good bass in it

but u couldn't call that crap rap .. :D

Real hiphop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXoDGjB-08

Intro and verse one:

[intro]

Noth...noth...nothing has done more to unite the people of the world

than this daring venture, into the unknown

His decision was to make the journey

and the world watched and listened {*echoing scratch*}

No doubt {*scratches*} blastoff

[One.Be.Lo]

Ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four (lift off) three, two

One, Man, Army on a solo mission but I'm still starrin

Still starvin, still marchin

Train of thought like a drill sergeant

Turn you battle rappers into real martyrs, but the real target

The industry cause the real harm is when the deal's bargain

kill the real artist, ever since the Sugar Hill started

When Suga Ray was still sparrin, I was ill sparkin

Skills far from real dark and Late Night was still Carson

Skills sharper these days, these emcees

still bitin, still barkin, still talkin real garbage

Explains why I'm feelin so trash bag, +Glad+

I get the last laugh, you get the half mast flag

Bent cash, quick fast, these rappers phony

Thinkin this craft/Kraft is all about the +cheese macaroni+

I see the path before me, act like you know me

Internationally center of attention, not even Shaq could post me

Category, Trackezoids, beats classic only

Feet tappin for me, that's the story 'til I'm Casper ghostly

Every joint I'm on point, no need to ask Shinobi

Swingin at your throat, be not +Breathin+ like you Braxton, Toni

LMFAO OMG

I seriously

cannot

stop laughing.

well ... lmao ,, hey its not that bad :rolleyes: i kinda like this genre of music .. the grunge/step dad beats me up everyday genre

check this video out lol :