The Hobbit

Listening to the whole soundtrack, I love it so much it just makes me feel pure joy.

I don't know how Howard Shore has managed to take the awesome work he did for LOTR and make it even better with its own twist.

Anyone know why the release is on the 13th @ 10pm instead of the midnight showing? I'm planning to pick up my tickets soon, also to pick up one of those awesome posters at the showing.

Interesting to note that tv spot says the movie is still unrated.

I see that a lot these days. I assume they are arguing with the people who do the ratings, trying to get a better rating?

I see that a lot these days. I assume they are arguing with the people who do the ratings, trying to get a better rating?

Maybe. It seems obvious just from looking at the trailer that it will get a pg-13 rating (in the us) and the fact that the previous LOTR movies had that rating as well. But I'm still curious why a the trailer says it's unrated when it will be in theaters in 2 weeks or so.

I got to see this movie last night at a SAG screening and it was pretty good. I have my reservations about 3D 48fps and the movie was very lenghty but it had brilliant moments. I wish I could see it in 2D 48fps. Maybe it won't be so jerky then.