The Big Wrestling Thread!

You'd probably hate me for giving you a reason to watch TNA, but...

10385385_630809236987346_521414301163653

Scarlett Bordeux was on Raw as well with Adam Rose!

Daniel Bryan's recovery was the primary topic of conversation for those in power at this week's RAW event in Indianapolis. Not only is Daniel Bryan's rehab going slower than anticipated, but he's actually losing strength in his right arm during the process, which is very concerning. As a result, Bryan is being sent back to Dr. Joseph Maroon, who did the surgery on his shoulder, to try and find out what is wrong.

There is reportedly a lot of pressure on Daniel Bryan right now, because even though there are signs that he might not be ready to compete by the Money In The Bank pay-per-view, WWE isn't ready to change the plans officially. They are still going with the idea that Bryan vs. Kane for the title will headline. 

WWE has learned from past mistakes, however, and are making sure they have a backup plan just in case. That's why the stipulation was added that if Daniel Bryan is unable to compete, the MITB ladder match would no longer be for the briefcase, but rather the title itself. 

The situation is being compared to the 2012 Hell in a Cell pay-per-view where Vince McMahon assumed John Cena would be ready to face CM Punk following his injury. However, Cena wasn't ready and WWE ended up putting Ryback in the match, forcing his undefeated streak to end too soon. While pay-per-view numbers did well ? better, in fact, than what they likely would have been if Cena was healthy and able to compete ? Ryback's career certainly went in a different direction than it would have otherwise, and most feel like that match was the beginning of his downfall.

Daniel Bryan is scheduled for Raw this week and is supposed to confront Stephanie McMahon.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/481649-daniel-bryan-recovery-update-rehab-going-slower-than-anticipated-but-wwe-still-hoping-hes-ready-by-money-in-the-bank-ppv

TNA?s current television contract with Spike TV expires in October and as of this week ? there is still no deal in place to keep Impact Wrestling on the air.

While people in TNA remain optimistic that a new agreement will be reached, the official word from Spike TV representatives is that they?ve still not yet come to terms with the Nashville-based wrestling promotion.

It?s also worth noting that at least two other wrestling promotions have had talks with Spike TV about replacing Impact Wrestling this fall. However, we can confirm that Jeff Jarrett?s Global Force Wrestling was not one of these groups, since Jarrett agreed not to work with Spike TV when he left TNA.

http://www.sescoops.com/latest-tnas-negotiations-spike-tv/

^^
Good timing, it's his birthday today!

10402516_847950108568462_449617327531949

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (that's my tooth in my nose)

Yes, it's going to be a big day for me tomorrow, getting up at 7 am and driving 3 hours to an autograph signing in #Monroe, NJ. Yes, cats and kitties, I BOOKED A SHOW ON MY BIRTHDAY! It seemed like a good idea at the time. But I might as well make the most of it, and have some fun hanging out at #LegendsOfTheRing - although, as one person informed me, 'you are no longer a legend, because you didn't sign a legend's contract." 

If you want to wish me a Happy Birthday, you can do that RIGHT HERE on Facebook..or wish me one in person tomorrow in Monroe, NJ, where I will be signing from 10-1 pm. http://www.sportsfanpromotions.com/meet-mick-foley-this-saturday-june-7-2014-at-legends-of-the-ring/

https://www.facebook.com/RealMickFoley/photos/a.150133228350157.28288.126269440736536/847950108568462/?type=1