The Big Wrestling Thread!

what the HELL did they do to sandow :(

I guess he is doing what Big Show did a while back- each week a different Gimmick until he is off TV for a while, then make a come-back?

You guys might be all disappointed with what they are doing with Sandow, but let's not forget that TV time is TV time after all. Any exposure he gets, whether as a hell, face or comedy worker is good imo. Look at Santino a couple of years ago when he got super popular for a bit. He was in the Royal Rumble (I think) and was the last guy eliminated and the crowd was super into him and he was super over. If they do something similar with Sandow, I'm all for it as I think he's incredibly gifted both in the ring and on the mic. I just hope WWE actually HAS something planned for him.

You guys might be all disappointed with what they are doing with Sandow, but let's not forget that TV time is TV time after all. Any exposure he gets, whether as a hell, face or comedy worker is good imo. Look at Santino a couple of years ago when he got super popular for a bit. He was in the Royal Rumble (I think) and was the last guy eliminated and the crowd was super into him and he was super over. If they do something similar with Sandow, I'm all for it as I think he's incredibly gifted both in the ring and on the mic. I just hope WWE actually HAS something planned for him.

Trouble is, everyone knows it's a very temporary push and it's never gonna move him above anything more than a US title shot if that, followed by a life of jobbing! Just look at Santino and Ryder now. Ryder was proper over with the crowd whilst he was on his YouTube thing...

It was the Chamber if i remember correctly.

It was the Chamber if i remember correctly.

Both, actually. He was the runner-up in the 2011 Royal Rumble...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZzCoKUMdA

(1:08:45)

...and then a year later, he almost won the World Heavyweight Championship at Elimination Chamber.

(33:16)

The latter was definitely a markout moment for me. :p

As we reported earlier in the week, two casting notices have been issued for an upcoming Sting project, one notice seeking actors/musicians for an "orchestra," and the other for an actor to be used as a Sting body double.

We followed-up on the report noting these casting notices were not for a project being done directly by WWE, but rather an agency that works closely with WWE licenses.

F4WOnline.com is reporting the agency that released the casting notices did not realize they would become the subject of so much online buzz.

Furthermore, it's being said WWE was very upset with the casting notices publicly leaking online, because the company does not yet have Sting signed to a contract.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/483099-update-on-sting-project-wwe-reaction

This day in history!

abcqum.png

Finally, WWE has done something right! Daniel Bryan was never really gonna get anywhere. Don't think the fans will get behind him either! :rofl:

• Like 1