The Big Wrestling Thread!

WWE Legend Jimmy Snuka Arrested on Murder Charges

The Lehigh County District Attorney of Pennsylvania announced today that they have arrested WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka on murder charges. The 72-year-old Snuka was charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

The charges stem from the death of Snuka's then-girlfriend Nancy Argentino back on May 11th, 1982. Nancy was murdered at the now former George Washington Motor Lodge. Snuka was never charged and the case was re-opened in 1984 due to her family pressuring authorities.

Snuka was arraigned Tuesday afternoon and sent to Lehigh County Jail in lieu of %10 of $100,000 bail.

WWE has issued the following statement regarding Jimmy Snuka being arrested and charged with murder in the 1983 death of his mistress, Nancy Argentino:

“WWE expresses its continued sympathy to the Argentino family for their loss. Ultimately this legal matter will be decided by our judicial system.”

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-issues-statement-regarding-jimmy-snukas-arrest/

I feel sorry for Tamina; I don't wanna imagine what she's going through. :/ 

According to the Observer, Sting's promo on Raw putting over Triple H was to play mind games on Seth Rollins to drive a wedge between the two.

:wacko: 

Uh, I didn't think the Sting promo was THAT horrible. I mean let's be real, he obviously signed off on it, and there is probably more to it than just that one promo. Still, if you guys don't think Sting is going to win the title (he will lol) and then face HHH at WM for either his retirement match or one of his last matches ever - yeah. I'm calling that one right now.

Uh, I didn't think the Sting promo was THAT horrible. I mean let's be real, he obviously signed off on it, and there is probably more to it than just that one promo. Still, if you guys don't think Sting is going to win the title (he will lol) and then face HHH at WM for either his retirement match or one of his last matches ever - yeah. I'm calling that one right now.

There's no way he's going to keep it till WM, he will win it then get cashed in on straight away or keep it till Monday then get cashed in on

Brock Lesnar will be facing the Big Show at the October 3rd WWE live event from Madison Square Garden that will be shown live on the WWE Network. It will be Lesnar's fifth match this year.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0901/600219/brock-lesnar-opponent-for-wwe-network-special-from-madison/

There's no way he's going to keep it till WM, he will win it then get cashed in on straight away or keep it till Monday then get cashed in on

I didn't say he was going to face HHH at WM for the title though :D

Though I do think the title should be back in the mix by that point somehow. Obviously Sting isn't going to be on RAW and Smackdown etc every week until WM. Though that would be nice for a change.

Speaking of Sting, the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that he "looks to be" the October guest with Steve Austin on the podcast on the WWE Network.

Source