The Big Wrestling Thread!

wrestling

18653 replies to this topic

#8476 vetLOC

LOC

I finally changed this.

• 13,947 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:05

Also, it was really weird having this guy who is supposed to be a "bully" and bad guy all of a sudden be a fun having, smiling good-ish guy. I'm just glad he's world champ. If ANYONE from any company deserves to be champion, it's Ray. He worked his ASS off over the past few years to get here, and after nearly retiring a couple of years ago, really pushed himself to this point. Grats go out to him for sure.

Not sure I will like him as president of A&8 though, especially since TNA is just draggggggggggging this thing out. And it looks like they want to drag it out for monthssssssss.

#8477 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 16,454 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 11 March 2013 - 20:39

Also, it was really weird having this guy who is supposed to be a "bully" and bad guy all of a sudden be a fun having, smiling good-ish guy. I'm just glad he's world champ. If ANYONE from any company deserves to be champion, it's Ray. He worked his ASS off over the past few years to get here, and after nearly retiring a couple of years ago, really pushed himself to this point. Grats go out to him for sure.

Not sure I will like him as president of A&8 though, especially since TNA is just draggggggggggging this thing out. And it looks like they want to drag it out for monthssssssss.

Indeed it was. The only way that could make sense is if you thought of "bully" in the old-fashioned sense. And I fully agree he deserves to be world champion; it's amazing how well he transitioned to being a singles wrestler after the last breakup of Team 3D. Now though, seems it's gonna be a bit of a win-win situation, what with Team 3D (sort of) back together.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, and Jeff Hardy got legitimately injured during the match...

According to F4WOnline.com, Jeff Hardy suffered a legitimate concussion during the main event of Lockdown when Bully Ray powerbombed him off the top rope during the match.

After the PPV went off the air, Hardy needed to be helped to the back, and while many thought he was selling the effects of the hammer spot, he was actually hurt from the powerbomb. Hardy was said to be in a great deal of pain in the locker room after the show, and at this time the severity of the concussion is unknown.

Have to say Lockdown was full of fairly solid matches. It's a tossup between the X Division title match and the Tag Team title match for best match of the night; maybe the tag title match due to Hernandez being on top form, as well as the clever finish.

#8478 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 16,454 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:14

Posted Image

#8479 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 16,454 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:56

#8480 Damien R.

Damien R.

XXX

• 120,675 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy

Posted 12 March 2013 - 22:13

Posted Image

Rappy is back but jsyk I have zero to no interest in WM :p I am merely here for the funny jokes and pictures that Mightyjordan will post ;)

#8481 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 16,454 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 22:31

Rappy is back but jsyk I have zero to no interest in WM :p I am merely here for the funny jokes and pictures that Mightyjordan will post ;)

Right, time to go to work then! :p

Posted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8482 vetLOC

LOC

I finally changed this.

• 13,947 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 22:54

You know, I really hope they aren't going to go with some weird gay bro love angle with Sandow and Rhodes. They are always dropping hints lately, so meh.

#8483 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 16,454 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 23:05

You know, I really hope they aren't going to go with some weird gay bro love angle with Sandow and Rhodes. They are always dropping hints lately, so meh.

Nah, it seems obvious that they're gonna pair Cody up with Kaitlyn (which will mean either a Kaitlyn heel turn, or more likely a Cody face turn) and Rhodes Scholars will probably end again, but this time because of Cody chasing Kaitlyn.

#8484 pes2013

pes2013

Neowinian

• 881 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 00:40

I say that the sitipulation between Lesner and HHH is if HHH loses, he retires. HHH obviously has other things in his life and a serious wrestling carreer is not in his agenda. Just raelly sucks to lose TWICE to Lesner.

Oh, Buried Alive or Casket Match; Which do you think? I see the only match with a gimmick is that.

#8485 pes2013

pes2013

Neowinian

• 881 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 00:53

Wait i just remember it wont be a casket match; CM P and UT already had one...

#8486 Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:41

#8487 Damien R.

Damien R.

XXX

• 120,675 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:11

Urn on a pole match :p

#8488 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,769 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:22

Oh, Buried Alive or Casket Match; Which do you think? I see the only match with a gimmick is that.

For UT/Punk? Nothing. Straight match.

For Lesnar/HHH? Hell in a Cell or 'winner gets control of WWE'.

#8489 mattygdot

mattygdot

Neowinian

• 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:23

For UT/Punk? Nothing. Straight match.

For Lesnar/HHH? Hell in a Cell or 'winner gets control of WWE'.

I still like my 2 out of 3 falls match. Punk pins Taker once but Taker wins the match. Punk then goes down as being the only man to get a pinfall or submission over UT at Wrestlemania.

#8490 Damien R.

Damien R.

XXX

• 120,675 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 13:54

tbh I think Punk vs UT will steal the show at WM and rightfully so looking at the other main events which have been done before