The Big Wrestling Thread!

True, it's been eight months since he was last champion. Cena's got it covered anyway...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Speaking of flipping out, one of Wrestlezone's writers tweeted something similar to you and he got an unacceptable amount of abuse for it. He wrote an article on it all; definitely worth reading. http://www.wrestlezone.com/editorials/488387-why-are-wrestling-fans-terrible-people

Yeah I saw his article. He's absolutely right of course.

Also:

JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AJ'S BACK ALSO OMG

Haha... nice try. :)

Looks like the top search on Google after the WWE PPV was "How do I cancel my WWE Network subscription?"  I know I will be cancelling my subscription.  Not because of the outcome of the last PPV, but I'm not impressed by the network in general.  I haven't used it much at all.  August should be an interesting month for WWE as that's when the subscriptions will stop dropping.

actually, she was.

and she's the divas champ again.

I know, I just saw. :)  Just getting people's hopes up. ;) 

Guess the pregnancy rumors are false? Haha.

Current WWE Diva Emma, real name Tenille Dashwood, was reported to be arrested in Hartford, Connecticut yesterday, the site of last night's episode of RAW.

It is being said that Dashwood was arrested for attempting to steal an iPod case from a Hartford Walmart, but this part of the story remains unconfirmed. What CAN be confirmed, however, is that she was taken into custoday and booked with a charge of sixth-degree larceny.

Word of the incident had been making its way around the internet, with people saying they saw the report on the local Hartford news. A copy of the Hartford police record, confirming the arrest and larceny charge, can be viewed on the Hartford.gov website police blotter under the "Arrest Log" tab. You can also view the specific section naming Dashwood's arrest in the image below:

wwe-diva-emma-arrested.jpg

Guess that explains this then...

10453474_447582148717504_661863487037072

I'd have thought they'd have put her in it anyway, as that segment advert was torturous.

with the money they make she would steal something soo cheap... the hell!?

Three things:

1) Most of them don't make that much money. Decent, sure, but she hasn't been on TV or the main roster long. I bet she makes under $40k.

2) I can't believe she was in THAT Walmart. Complete ****hole.

3) You have to really **** up to get caught stealing from Walmart.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

^^ PROGRESS are one of the rising British promotions and this is where Prince Devitt's been making his last indy appearances before he joins WWE.