[Official] PS3 Game Sharing

Ok, to all you noob 1 post wonders: read over the last few pages and just look at how many people are rushing to share games with you...

Oh yeah, nobody!

Take a hint!

:no:

Probably all the same person :p

u guys really dont like new guys

Nothing wrong with new people, but what you're doing is signing up and expecting people to share their account details with unknowns.

All it takes is one bad apple, and you've lost your PSN account.

This topic is based over internet trust, how can you possibly trust someone that's been on the board for less than a day, and has made hardly any posts to even judge character on?

I have nothing against new members, infact I welcome them, but I have something against scroungers who sign up to a website and don't bother to take part / give something back (N)

All these one post wonders have signed up, posted maybe once or twice in this topic or another and attempt to look active then forgot all about this topic/their post. Shows how much interest they really have in the forum huh :/

I know i don't have that many post, but i swear i'm honest, and like i said, i live in Mexico, so i cant actually buy games from the PSN, so if anyone wants to share a game (anything) with me, i'm open!!!

Thanks in advanced.

cant tell me that you trust people with thousands of post more than people who mjght only have a hundred or so, if you do your an idiot, you cant trust anyone on the internet. no matter how many post they have

cant tell me that you trust people with thousands of post more than people who mjght only have a hundred or so, if you do your an idiot, you cant trust anyone on the internet. no matter how many post they have

You've got to be kidding me?

It's not just about post count, however post count tends to colerate between length of time on Neowin, and how much content you have to build a good character portfolio of someone.

I don't know anyone physically on NW, but I know a couple of members really well that I seriously doubt would screw me over. They've been active on the board for years, and are well known in the community.

There's no way I can even begin to get an idea of what some of the people in this thread are like with 1 post, hence the cold reception to people signing up apparently just to ask for game shares.

It's not piracy, sony know about this feature, if they don't want us to share games then they will block this feature just as they did with warhawk.

this is not supposed to be a game sharing feature .. its just for getting your games back should your ps3 go kaboom.

I say this is gaming piracy , whether you wanna believe it or not. Its just like sayin Microsoft doesn't mind Piracy on xbox 360 games because it doesn't stop people from playing pirated stuff.

heck ....... even the new nxe doesnt stop the piracy curse on the 360 ..... that doesnt mean the the guys at Redmond are cool with you playing game backups.

P.S. - I work for SONY

this is not supposed to be a game sharing feature .. its just for getting your games back should your ps3 go kaboom.

I say this is gaming piracy , whether you wanna believe it or not. Its just like sayin Microsoft doesn't mind Piracy on xbox 360 games because it doesn't stop people from playing pirated stuff.

heck ....... even the new nxe doesnt stop the piracy curse on the 360 ..... that doesnt mean the the guys at Redmond are cool with you playing game backups.

P.S. - I work for SONY

lol @ the I work for Sony!

Sony announced that players who download games from PlayStation's online shop can share them on up to five other PS3 machines.

If a player logs into his PlayStation 3 account on a friend's system, he can download any game he has already purchased. "You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment," said Tretton. "We want to get the game in as many hands as possible."

Source

this post has turned crazy!! Can't a mod come in and block any one that hasent been on here for 6 months at least. I would say post count but I don't post that often, just read LOL

The key words here are that you can go to a friend's house and you can download the games there. The PSN TOS explicitly forbid transferring your account to anyone else, making what is going on in this thread definitely not condoned by Sony.

The key words here are that you can go to a friend's house and you can download the games there. The PSN TOS explicitly forbid transferring your account to anyone else, making what is going on in this thread definitely not condoned by Sony.
You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment

How else would they get the game if that other machine does not log in under your account.

You can log into the PSN with your credentials from any PS3 so if you are at someone else's house you can log on and download your games onto their machine, but giving your account information to anyone else is a violation of the TOS

u lot are all goons... stop getting so uptight... the only reason people only post once and are turned away from here is that u lot are all ###### to them... im guessing some of u signed up because u saw this game sharing once...

wait till Feb 09 and we'll serve a nice surprise to all those who violate our goodness !!!

i violated a girl nicknamed goodness, but how do you know bout her. oh well. hey if anybody else wants to violate the goodness my psn is-mikebm

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. It's causing more problems than it's worth.

My only suggestion would be to coordinate game sharing through PMs or some other private method of communication.

Thread Closed