[Official] PS3 Game Sharing

See what you've done AB, caused a swarm of Google searchers to sign up and pester us with game sharing.

They make one post and never return :p

LOL i have been returning and checking everything else out, there are a lot of good stuff on this site

LOL i have been returning and checking everything else out, there are a lot of good stuff on this site

thats good. although i don't think anyone will trust a person with no less than a few hundred posts. its just the way it is...

Well like I said, it's gonna take some time before people share with you, don't expect it any time soon. You'll need to visit AND post regularly over a extended period of time.

Not trying to push you away from the site or anything, fresh blood is (Y), but just don't sign up expecting lots of shares right away. It won't happen.

Still looking for Burnout Paradise if anyone is feeling kind. Can offer WipeoutHD, Siren Blood Curse, Linger in Shadows or Pixel Junk Eden in return :)

Hi,

I know it's frowned upon, but I just joined neowin for some game sharing since it seems like a trustworthy place. Since I am new and there is a trust issue, I am willing to let anyone log into my account first.

I only have the following shareable games so far:

High Velocity Bowling

1942: Joint Strike

Calling All Cars

Mortal Kombat II (When it comes back)

I'm planning on buying the Stardust pack and will even buy a new game (trophy enable preferred) to facilitate a trade.

Thanks.

PSN: normies

Edited by normies

yeah trust is a big thing with me i just heard about game sharing me and my brother and a couple of friends have done it but i am looking for games that they dont have mainly burnout paradise, you have to make sure that u trust the people you a sharing with enough that you are sure that they wont change you password, it sucks it happened to my brother

oh yeah and the games i want are

super stardust hd

burnout paradise

and the amusement park add on for pain

i have

castlevania sont

wild arms

mk2

mega man 9

spyro

piyotoma (or what ever the hell its called)

pain

i understand the trust issue so if no-one wants to share thats cool i guess i will just have to earn peoples trust

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in forming a PSN share group. I don't know if it's been discussed before in the thread, but it's basically getting 5 people together and creating a new account. Each person deposits money into the account and you use that pool of money to purchase content from the store. Benefits are you get each item for 1/5 cost and you are always able to download the content since the group will always have access to the account.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

PSN: Normies

hello I would like to have Tekken dark resurection online but the UK version. I have the following if anyone is interested :

Pixel junk monsters

Pixel junk Eden

High Stakes poker

Tekken drak resurection US version

I also have some track packs for Guitar hero 3

My psn id is marcgal feel free to add me. Thanks

I know you're right in saying so cause most probably i would do the same but the problem is that in malta (where i live) we don't have any PS store so i have to buy the official sony pre paid cards and buy stuff from a US store (btw malta is in EU and the cards don't work on the uk store), but with tekken when i have to connect online i connect with a US server cause the version is US thus making the game unplayable with lag.

thanks anyway

iam also new and would like to GS, I don,t care if you trust me cause if your intrested you'll let me kno... I have 2 many games 2 list. If any one is interested drop me a few questions. My psn is Chaotim

hey drunkmonk, how do you know what if both people just signed up why wouldn't they game share with each other

Then more fool them to swap with someone they barely know, nevermind trust. Be my guest to share with another noob, but make sure you read DirtyLarry's warning earlier in this topic.

It's DrunknMunky btw ;)

I'm new to the ps3, and i live in M?xico, so i can't purchase any games from the store, so i don't have any to give in trade, but if someone it's willing to share a game with me, I'm open!!

Thanks In Advance

Any game its greatly appreciate!!!

Hey all,

i have a good selection of games up for trade! i have pixel junk monsters and the encore upgrade, pain and a character, rachet and clank quest for booty, a cod 4 map pack, some guitar hero packs, linger in shadows and loco roco! im looking for burnout paradise, super stardust HD, wipeout HD and warhawk updates!

PSN: cactus-jack1

Edited by cactus_jack1

Can Burnout be shared? I know the big games usually can't. If it can then I've got it, but I'm gonna need something in exchange, and I've pretty much got everything already. Wouldn't mind trying out Siren, but I don't think that one can be shared either.

would trade 4 burnout and wipeout

Hello, I have just bought a Playstation 3 and would like to try some games. I heard that Wipeout HD is a good game but I will take any game that you can spare. :D Thank you VERY MUCH! PSN: LifeInHighDef

Ok, to all you noob 1 post wonders: read over the last few pages and just look at how many people are rushing to share games with you...

Oh yeah, nobody!

Take a hint!

:no: